newbie - Start date 18th May 2008

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MissB, 19 May 2008 Social URL.

1. MissB

MissB Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Guys,

Well just started the diet on sunday. My twin (jelly Belly) has done fantastic on the diet and am hoping we will look identicle in every way again.

Really nervous about the diet particularly the lack of food. miss my fruit salad in the morning but am determined to loose the weight before the hols in august.

Appreciate any adive, thanks girlies !!!:p

Statr Weight: 13stone 12 lbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck! Best tip, drink plenty of water, lol! I always save one pack for later in the evening, it makes me feel better knowing that if I was to get hungry then I've got that to have. Don't push yourself in the first week or so, you will be tired and headachey, but it will pass!

4. MissB

MissB Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Ruth, I had my tetra pack (chocolate velvet Yum) this moring, two litres of watter and a peppermint tea.
    Lunch Oriental Chilli (now) which is really nice. so I will have my third pack when I get home this evening. Is it ok to do light excersise like 30mins walking?

5. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Miss B. The pounds will soon be falling off you. I think you will be find walking. I think it's more strenuous stuff you can't do in the first 2 weeks
    xxxxxx

6. jelly-belly

jelly-belly Skinny minny to be!!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey sis

Good luck with the diet. I know you can do it! We'll be skinny minnys together!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.