Newbie, started yesterday

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sparklygem, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. sparklygem

sparklygem New Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical & Weight Watchers
    Hi all

New here, and started Xenical yesterday, can't wait to lose all this weight, and hoping not to have too many side effects from it :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pink_kelly

pink_kelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Low Fat
    Hiya!

Well done on starting your Xenical journey - stick around here and everyone will give you as much help and encouragement as they can.

Just try to stick to 3 good balanced meals a day, with a small amount of fruit or low fat snacks in between if you need them. Check the labels on everything - no more than 5g of fat per 100g, and don't eat more than 15g total in one meal.

I'd recommend reading some of the diaries as this will give you a good idea what some other people on Xenical eat too.

Good luck xxxxx

4. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

Start Weight:
    20st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hey! welcome to the minis xenical family :) like pink says - look at the diaries - theres a lot of inspiration from others losses and the answers to most of the questions u might have :) good luck luv xxxx

5. Short for my weight

Short for my weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20.59%)
    Diet:
    Doing it on my own
    Hi, welcome and good luck with your weight loss. Shorty x

6. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Gold Member

Hi welcome to Minis and good luck with your xenical journey. If you stick to the rules there's no reason to have the side effects :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.