Newbie starting CD today anyone want a buddy?

Sammiea

Hi ya

My names Sammie, 31 years old with 2 kiddies, Joe 6 and Zane 5 1/2 months.
Started the SW diet when i was 5 months pregnant with Zane as wanted to try and slow my pregnancy weight gain down as already put on 2 stone at 5 months pregnant!! It did the trick and i only gained another stone which wasnt too bad as im sure i would have put on a lot more (gained 5 stone when preggers with Joe) if i hadnt of started with SW.

Anyway, im sick and tired of that diet now, which is why i have decided to give the CD a go, i mean what have i got to lose except weight hopefully!

I am not drastically overweight, i am 5'7 and weigh 11 stone 1.5lbs so my BMI is 25, but im not used to being this weight, i am usually around 9.5 - 10 stone, thats the weight i feel most comfortable anyway.

I have been to see my CDC this morning and have picked up a weeks worth of shakes, she advised me to go on the 790 plan which is all good but will i lose as much weight as quick as if i were to go on the SS?

Also i wondered if anyone was looking for a buddy on here to keep track of our progress as i think im gonna need it, am sitting here starving at the moment and not looking forward to cooking my families tea!!!

Sammie x

Hi Sammi

Slightly confused here? If your BMI is correct then it is 24.4

Hence you are not overweight and hence you should not be doing 790!!

You would need to be nearer 12 and a half stone before doing 790 which you aren't.

Therefore you need to call your CDC and ask him/her to check that it is ok to 790 with a BMI of 24.4 because I promise you it isn't and you need to confirm this.

Thanks

Mike

Hmm well maybe i got it wrong then?!? In a way i hope i have because at least i can eat more!! lol

Have tried ringing them but answerphone, will wait and see what they say when they call me back.

Thanks for the info!

Sammie

Hi Sammie,

I'm on day two of SS so I could be your buddy!! I am 5ft 4" with a start weight of 11stone 8lbs and BMI of 28. I did CD a year ago and managed to loose 3 stone, however I've managed to put just under half of it back on again hense the reason I'm here. I also have two children aged 10 and (almost) 8 and I'm 35.

Good luck with your plan, you will start to feel less hungry the more days go by, as I said I'm on day two and alreayd the hunger pains are not as bad as yesterday, also no headache today which is a bonus.

Hiya,

Cud u make some room for another buddy? I'm starting 2moro on cd for first time although i have done lipotrim before. I am 5ft 4" and 13st 7lbs and a bmi of 30. I have 2 kids,(12 and 7) and a very hungry partner so i think it is going to be really hard feeding them and not caving in. I did lose a stone on lipotrim in 10 days but it was a quick fix for going on holiday! This time i am just doing it for myself and dont have any targets, well maybe one, to be slim and sexy for the summer!

Back