Newbie Starting on Tuesday!

WelshSwan

Hello there everyone :) Well finally I have decided to kick my huge bum into gear and get started on a huge lifestyle change once and for all. I have a tremendous amount of weight to lose so it is going to be a long long road but I am SO glad I found this place to help me out!

I do have a few questions, well more than a few actually, as I just want to clarify things before I start. Please help me out if you can, I would be ever so grateful :)

1) Are the meals frozen or can they be stored in the cupboard?

2) Is there a limit to the amount of veg I can have with the evening meal? And are there any veggies not allowed?

3) How many glasses of Dr Pepper Zero is it okay to drink in a day?

4) Last one I promise, if I purchase the water flavourings on the site can I flavour every glass of water I drink or only a certain amount a day?

I am so sorry that my first ever post here asks so many silly questions that I should know already, I just want to get this 100 percent right from day one as I am so determined to stick to this. I did try Lipotrim before but could not cope without having an evening meal so when I found this it seemed ideal (poet in the making).

Thank you so much in advance and hello to everyone! :wave_cry:

Ooooo I bet your excited! I loved it when I found out about vlcd it felt like xmas haha sad I know!

I can try and help as much as I can;

1: The meals come in sachets in a powder form, follow the instructions that come with the pack and your on your way..

2; The instructions have a list of veg you can have, you can have up to 200g a day.

3; Dr pepper zero isn't on the official form but I know a few people have contacted slim and save about coke zero and the advise is to have no more than 500ml due to the aspartame. (Altho I was having around a 1litre a day it didn't effect my ketosis) Altho cream soda did so I guess it depends on the individual.

4;Im not sure about the water flavourings, but I got the savoury drink powder to make gravy for my veg, and I think 1 teaspoons worth a day was only allowed on that. I think it says on the slim and save site actually how much you are allowed.

Meh don't worry about it. Altho i'm sure there's plenty of answers to every question for this plan, I think it's far more sociable and personal to have a live conversation with people. Also information is live it keeps changing nothing is static.

Hope you have fun on plan. Theres plenty of support on here and is far better then the councelling. You can do it xx

Ooooo I bet your excited! I loved it when I found out about vlcd it felt like xmas haha sad I know!

I can try and help as much as I can;

1: The meals come in sachets in a powder form, follow the instructions that come with the pack and your on your way..

2; The instructions have a list of veg you can have, you can have up to 200g a day.

3; Dr pepper zero isn't on the official form but I know a few people have contacted slim and save about coke zero and the advise is to have no more than 500ml due to the aspartame. (Altho I was having around a 1litre a day it didn't effect my ketosis) Altho cream soda did so I guess it depends on the individual.

4;Im not sure about the water flavourings, but I got the savoury drink powder to make gravy for my veg, and I think 1 teaspoons worth a day was only allowed on that. I think it says on the slim and save site actually how much you are allowed.

Meh don't worry about it. Altho i'm sure there's plenty of answers to every question for this plan, I think it's far more sociable and personal to have a live conversation with people. Also information is live it keeps changing nothing is static.

Hope you have fun on plan. Theres plenty of support on here and is far better then the councelling. You can do it xx

Thank you so much for replying! You've been a huge help, I had a feeling there might be a limit on the water flavourings but I think I might buy a couple anyway as it livens at least one glass a day up a bit! I am crossing my fingers the delivery makes it here tomorrow, I am so excited to get started! Loved the variety they offer, with Lipotrim you had three shake flavours and that was it, this is so much better and much better value for money too, I wish I had found out about it sooner :)

Congrats on the weight you have lost so far hun :) x

On Slim and Save there doesn't seem to be a limit on the sweet water flavourings, but there is a limit on the savoury one (can't recall exactly what it is though!)

On Slim and Save there doesn't seem to be a limit on the sweet water flavourings, but there is a limit on the savoury one (can't recall exactly what it is though!)

*Happy dance* That is music to my ears thank you so much! I would have been okay with plain water but I prefer having a little flavour with at least a few glasses, excellent stuff! This diet gets better by the minute, I hope I am saying that a couple of days in! :)

Thank youu! It's so easy to loose on this.

ooo Just had a look and yes the water flavourings have no limit! it's just the savoury one! I'm going to order some and make some ice lollies hehe. I know i'm glad I came acorss this but wish it was alot earlier. I don't think I would survive on a all shake diet and with a few flavours jeez. If you managed even a day on LT then slim and save will be a breeze xx

If you're starting tues it might be helpful to reduce your carbs tomorrow. This is my 3rd attempt on a vlcd and it made it so much easier. Determination got me through day 1, day 2 ketosis!

Good luck :)

Thank youu! It's so easy to loose on this.

ooo Just had a look and yes the water flavourings have no limit! it's just the savoury one! I'm going to order some and make some ice lollies hehe. I know i'm glad I came acorss this but wish it was alot earlier. I don't think I would survive on a all shake diet and with a few flavours jeez. If you managed even a day on LT then slim and save will be a breeze xx

I managed four days on LT but had to stop as I felt so faint and the shakes seemed to make me sick, I never thought I would do a VLCD again but seeing this one I knew I had to give it a try, I love the fact I can have meals and veggies, that should be a huge help. I will be on here daily having a moan this week probably, beware! lol x

If you're starting tues it might be helpful to reduce your carbs tomorrow. This is my 3rd attempt on a vlcd and it made it so much easier. Determination got me through day 1, day 2 ketosis!

Good luck :)

That's a great idea I hadn't thought of doing that, silly me! Thanks hun! I have Keto sticks at the ready!

WelshSwan said:
Thank you so much for replying! You've been a huge help, I had a feeling there might be a limit on the water flavourings but I think I might buy a couple anyway as it livens at least one glass a day up a bit! I am crossing my fingers the delivery makes it here tomorrow, I am so excited to get started! Loved the variety they offer, with Lipotrim you had three shake flavours and that was it, this is so much better and much better value for money too, I wish I had found out about it sooner :)

Congrats on the weight you have lost so far hun :) x

Welcome and good luck. :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you get your delivery at a decent time so you can get cracking!! I'm on day 3 but caved in tonight so....... straight back too it!!
Good luck!!!!!xx

Hi & welcome xx

Good luck with your S&S journey!!

I am starting Day 7 today & absolutely loving it (hope this feeling continues) :)

Back