Newbie starting Slimming World!

JosieE87

Hello everyone.
Just wanted to take a quick sec to say a quick hi and introduce myself. I am Josie, I am in my last year of my midwifery degree and have put on lots of weight in the last 2 years! Have been big all my teen and into adult life really, done lots of diets, including lighterlife, was slim and then put back on most if not all of what I lost!! Finally decided to bite the bullet and sort my life out so Slimming World is it! I would love to know how you guys all find it and how much is an average weekly loss! Any tips or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!
Much Love
Josie

welome to the forum! :)

Hi, good luck with your weight loss journey. I can't comment on average weight loss but quite a few members list their weight loss week by week in their signature.

JosieE87 said:
Hello everyone.
Just wanted to take a quick sec to say a quick hi and introduce myself. I am Josie, I am in my last year of my midwifery degree and have put on lots of weight in the last 2 years! Have been big all my teen and into adult life really, done lots of diets, including lighterlife, was slim and then put back on most if not all of what I lost!! Finally decided to bite the bullet and sort my life out so Slimming World is it! I would love to know how you guys all find it and how much is an average weekly loss! Any tips or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!
Much Love
Josie

Hi hun ive just joined the site but dont no how to use it any help xx

Hiya...welcome! The site is pretty simple just read and post when you want to reply! Defo think I will need to support! X

Hi I'm a newbie too ! Well to this anyway ! Have done sw a couple times each time doing well for a few pounds and then failing and falling off the wagon ! But this time once I get back to the uk ! I NEED to do this !!

Good luck on ur journey

*waves* Hi everyone! Ans good luck to you all. LMH where are you at tge moment? Holidays?? If so have fun x

JosieE87 said:
*waves* Hi everyone! Ans good luck to you all. LMH where are you at tge moment? Holidays?? If so have fun x

I'm in Switzerland at the moment ! Have been here just over a mth hit just over 2 weeks left with work ! It's lovely here but it's true abt the Swiss, it's all abt the cheese and chocolate !!! :)

Back