Newbie Starting Today

Davey1984

Hi All,

I am starting Slim & Save today, I am a bit nervous, but I am determined to give it my best shot, and I hope I can have as much success as everybody on here because your success is absolutely phenomanal.

My weight loss ticker at the bottom is my weight loss since August on Slimming World!!

Anyway hope to make some lovely friends on here!

xxxx

Welcome :) My friend may be along later to say hi, he's another SW defector, just done his first week and doing very well.

I am also starting today...
I started Cambridge diet on SS+ last year and lost 25kg (almost 4st). drastic wt loss freaked me out a bit, and with work over summer didn't manage to get time to go and see Cambridge counsellor to get more product so things have lapsed somewhat.... tried to stick to low/no carbs but over the last 2 months bad habits have crept back in and have put 4kg on again. I would really love to loose about the same amount of wt again, and thought rather than wait until xmas has been and I have put even more back on I would start now!
I have 4 CD sachets left which I will use first today, and my Slim&save order should be arriving later today - hoping it will be at least as palatable as CD was!!

... Already feeling like I want to eat my arm off, really hoping will not take too long to get into ketosis!!

Good luck Davey-I'm contemplating a restart! I went back to SW after losing nearly 4 stone on S&S. had a tough time over the summer and gained just over 2 stone of it-but since rejoining SW 5 weeks ago, I've only lost 4.5lbs of it!! So thinking about just doing a few months to get back on track-it's an awesome plan if you stick to it(as with most things)
Jo

Hello and welcome. Stick to it and the weight will soon be falling off you

Back