Newbie to CD

loulou1

Hi Everybody,

I am a total newbie to CD, I have tried most other diet's but thought I would give this ago on my friend's recomendation.

I am currently 12st 8.5lb had my first weigh in on Monday 03/10/11, I am 5"3 and should be around 9st 5lb.

I aim to lose at least 2st 8.5lb by the 12/12/11.

I work part-time and have 3 wonderful children, I am currently on annual leave with my baby daughter and am due back in Jan (hence diet!!!)

Update:
Day 1:

3 x shakes and 3L of water, felt okay but had a bath and went to bed rather early due to wanting food by the evening.

On day 2, (today)

3 x black coffee 1x shake, thus far

Feel okay but would love to chat with other's in my boat

Thanks
Loulou1
:)

hi

im on day one....
ive had two shakes so far...im getting hungry now.. think i will have a black coffee.

im 11st....need to lose 1st...

im sooo excited about losing the weight.
need to stay motivated....as I work in the food industry...

good to talk to someone new too

Hi Geeta,
It's so nice to hear from you, is this your first time on the CD??.

Defo grab a coffee and drink lot's of water, how you finding the shake's so far???, I'm finding I am not that hungry but more that I fancy something to eat!!

Loulou

Hi ladies, welcome to CD! I'm on week three, so I was in your boat only a short while ago. Trust me it does get better after day 3! :]

Everyone on here is lovely and very supportive, and if you ever need any extra motivation just have a look at some of the other diaries or the "Inspiration slideshow". Definitely helped me get through those first few days! Best of luck for your first Weigh In!

Sarah x

Thanks Guys.

This site is really the only thing getting me through. I feel slightly buzzing and wondering if it's the 4 coffees or the diet working??.

I am really worried about tomorrow, everyone says it's the worst :cry:

Ketosis is usually around when?? and other then ketostix is there any other way of knowing that you are going through it?? :confused:

You have no idea, how thankful I am for the info and help :)

Loulou x

Back