Newbie to Lipotrim

Hi Peeps,

Just found this forum and Ive got to say its given me even more encouragement.

Started Lipotrim last Thursday 28th June and its now my 5th Day of not eating any solid food.

Today has been my hardest day, have the nausea and I am really struggling to have my water intake, Ive been so lethargic today and I have really bad breath, dont even think I could brush my teeth anymore haha, otherwise I wont have any left!!

I am really motivated though and have managed to go out with the girls and not drink (friday) had a really good night actually, cooking for my son still and there has been no temptations at all, its a struggle cooking however cos im used to tasting everything to see if it tastes now, but im recruited my son as master taster haha, afterall he is the one thats eating it.

Im just hoping my wiegh in on wednesday is an even bigger motivator, because last week when weighed i was soo disgusted with myself, didnt realise i weighed soo much, despite being on slimming world etc.

My friends have been the real inspiration as there results on lipotrim are truly amazing and i am soo proud of them for their own achievements.

Well the downsides today are that im cold, tired, feeling sick and my brain is not functioning properly ooh and the bad breath.

Plus sides, im not hungry :D

Anyway just wanted to say Hi, and I think that everyone who is doing this is amazing and it will be great to be able to come on here and get the support, because like everything its news and hard

Thanks for looking

Hi vicky welcome!! Well done so far!!
Don't worry about the bad breath it's a good thing whilst on this diet and we all have it!! Brushing your teeth won't do anything tho as its coming from our guts!! Nice!! Keep going :p

week 1 -10lbs

Thanks Jen,

Im using the breathstrips, but im just really paranoid at work because i deal with people all day!!

Think ill invest in some mouthwash from the chemist on wednesday, and yuck from our guts haha, my skin even smells funny :(

Yep it's pretty gross but it's working!! I've read as our body gets used to being in ketosis the side effects subside... Hope so huh!!

week 1 -10lbs

Well done for doing do well so far Vicky :) & agh smell from the guts that's nasty but well worth it lol & I work with people on a daily basis too Vicky so I know exactly what you mean x

Thank you Chan, looking forward now to the weigh ins, and my tracker going down :D

Im struggling with my water intake terribly, managed ok over the weekend but today has been a nightmare, and im not going to bed till ive hit my 3 litres. Only another 1 and half bottles to drink :wave_cry:

Don't down it vicky not good for you..!. I know it's hard...struggling myself but you need to drink it throughout the day equally! Listen to me sounding like the expert!! Spent wayyy to much time reading up about all this!!!:)

week 1 -10lbs

Haha hey all the advice is most welcome,

Had a good system going at the start, I bought 4 bottles 75cl each, soo worked it out that the first bottle had to be drunk by 11.30am, 2nd by 15.30pm, 3rd by 19.30pm and the 4th before bedtime and during the night if i got thirsty ...

Totally fell apart today though, but think its because i feel soo sick and the thought of drinking more water made me bork to be honest haha, ive never pee'd so much in my life and nearly pee'd my kecks at work the other day haha because got stuck with a client, not a good look trying to walk and clench at the same time haha

Lmao vic tell me about it... I'm dying for a pee.. The phone goes and omg it's query after query and all I wanna say is byyeeee I have to go pee!! Got pretty close myself a few times!!!

week 1 -10lbs

hi! I'm new to this too! started yesterday! I work in a kids clothes shop, and as i'm here by myself, have to get a security guard to stand in while i run to the loo, yesterday i was so bursting due to a nattering customer, i had to walk funny all teh way through the shopping centre and up to the staff loos!!!!

The toilet business chub only gets worse haha, the more you drink the more you walk funny to the loo, im a sod for always leaving it too late, to the shuffle clench walk is a comedy act for the girls at work,

Good luck with the diet chub, im on day 6 today and i have amazing today, yesterday i felt rough, cold and sick ... so glad that this changed today so im putting it down to yesterday was my hump day and its all downhill from here.

How are you finding it? the bad breath is the only real downer, im not hungry and i must admit im struggling to consume all my water :(

Hey Hey Hey had my first or many weigh ins today and ive lost 8lb, im jumping for joy and soo motivated now, and its been great to have all the support and encouragment from everyone on here,. sooo a big thank you to everyone :) x

Thats great well done

Well done Vicky, that's amazing x

Wow Vicky thats fab 8lb in 1 week I cant wait to get weighed on monday, i hope i get as good a loss. Well done X

Back