Newbie to posting

RosieKat

Been here a while intermittently but have never really posted. Not sure why! I think I need the support of a group to lose the weight and whilst the Slimming World classes are good I need a bit of help to keep on track mid week.

Anyway, I'm Sarah. Rosie and Kat are my cats, hence the nickname. :) I'm 35 and have been about 4 stone overweight for most of the last decade. I lost 2 1/2 stone with Slimming World in 2009 but then got stuck. During the second half of 2011 I put it all back on due to medications. I'm now off them, have re-lost 1st 3lb and intend to lost most if not all of the remaining weight by Christmas to take me down to 10st 10lb (because it's a nice round number, 150lb :p).

I am sticking with Slimming World because after trying most other diets at some point or other I have come to the conclusion that it is the only one I have a hope of sticking to. I also do aqua fit and swim (because exercise in water means I am less likely to have an asthma attack) and I am beginning to realise that the ONLY way this will weight will come off at a reasonable speed is by combining both.

Hi,

You have come to the right place for group support this place will help keep you motivated and on track so keep posting xx

Welcome to minimins hun :) hope ot helps you on your journey! Ive been a member for a while now but only started using it reguarly a little while ago :) i love it as it helps me keep focus! Hope it helps you the same :) x

Welcome to minimins hun :) hope ot helps you on your journey! Ive been a member for a while now but only started using it reguarly a little while ago :) i love it as it helps me keep focus! Hope it helps you the same :) x

Thanks, I see you are doing SW too, hope it works for you! I mainly do red days with the odd Extra Easy when it fits in better.

RosieKat said:
Thanks, I see you are doing SW too, hope it works for you! I mainly do red days with the odd Extra Easy when it fits in better.

Hiya yes love SW :) doing mixed days as kept failing on EE And enjoying fun of mixing it up! :) have a good week hun :)

Back