Newbie to red days Needs meal ideas for red days

Williams

Any ideas would be much appreciated! Also can u not eat rice as a hxb on a red day?

One of my faves is shepherds pie ... But you use carrot and swede mash for the topping rather than mash. It's delish! :)

I also like to do a mixed grill (chicken, gammon steak (smallish pieces!!) and some tomatoes and mushrooms.

Or ill make a stew in the slow cooker. Really easy just throw in some meat, veggies and some stock. Use slightly less water than you think and keep it cooking for a good 12 hours to get a thicker sauce....or syn a couple of tablespoons of bisto!

hth xx

I love making frittatas on red days - usually 6 eggs mixed with cottage cheese, bacon, onions, and any other fridge veggies that need using with a Hex of cheese on top. This makes 2 meals.
I often have chilli's (no kidney beans) with veggies instead of rice and I have huge salads for lunch with Eggs, tuna, cold cuts and if I have a HEX some feta cheese thrown in.
I find I get too bloated on EE or green and I like the extra HEX as I love cheese and can have a hifi bar as well as toast in a morning.

Back