Newbie to Slimming World - best tips?

Helly

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I've tried scrolling through previous posts to check....

I joined sw this morning, not decided whether to do green days or extra easy yet. But what is your best tip to give to a newbie...or what do you wish someone would've told you on your first day?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Best tip - read your book, read it again, and then read it again till you're sure you understand it - and if you don't - then ask (be that here, in group next week or your consultant).

Congratulations on joining Slimming World Helly, and welcome :)

I would encourage you to eat lots of superspeed foods (these can be found in your sw pack) to speed up your weight loss particularly in your first week.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great! x

Best tip - read your book, read it again, and then read it again till you're sure you understand it - and if you don't - then ask (be that here, in group next week or your consultant).

That's my best tip too, you beat me to it :D:D:D

Good luck Helly and welcome to sw

Plan your meals is my big tip - it keeps you on track and also helps with the shopping bill. Good Luck.

Good luck im new 2 this aswel its my 2nd week and still getting my head around it but i find the easy plan great and eating lots of superfree food .. week 1 lost 2.5lb want to do same this week if not more as expected more in 1st week

Plan your meals carefully and WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN! Honestly, a detailed food diary helps no end on keeping you on the straight and narrow.

Good luck!

Back