newbie to slimming world.. day 1

sharong

hi everyone... i have just started slimming world myself at home... i have looked through all the books which i had given to me...but i just cant imagineit working...can you really eat as much as you want .. im doing a green day today so that i can have a nice sweet pot roasted for lunch and pasta and tom sauce for evening meal... do you recommend i alternate my days with 1 green then 1 red and so on?? any tips will be appreciated xxx

It will amaze you, but yes, you can eat as much free food as you want! I think the psychology behind it is that if this food is not restricted, we will be less likely to pig out on it!!! Therefore just knowing you can have more when you like makes you stick to reasonable portions. However, if you do need more, then this is the better food to eat.

I have been doing this a while and 1 stone 8lb down, and I have always stuck to extra easy - this feels the most like just being normal to me, and feels less like a faddy diet. I also believe this is the plan I am most likely to sustain for a normal healthy life over the long term, because I can have meat and potatoes on my plate at the same time without weighing or measuring either.

Anyway, good luck with it - it's amazing as it really works.

Hi sharong,:)

I do the extra easy plan too. If the books you have been given are old it wont show the new plan, but you can go on line to slimming worlds site and get a weeks menu for extra easy. It also explains the diet and has loads of recipes, you don't have to join either if you don't want.

Hey hun!!

good luck with your weight loss!!

yes it does work!!!

i do red and green days as i dont like doing EE plan!!

ive been doing it 6 weeks and have

lost 2st 3.5lbs!!!

so yes it really does work!!!!

Back