newbie to slimming world forum

janinelee123

hi everyone. just wanted to say hello. i'v ben on this site b4 but on the lipotrim forum. it made me ill and i put all the weight back on so doing it properly this time. lol. been going to my local slimming world for 10 weeks now and i got my 1 and a half stone award today so i'm mega happy. lol. so anyway....hi everyone xx

:wavey:

well done you, iv tried various diets before but i think SW is best mainly cos' its a life style rather than a diet and healthier than some of the silly things i have tried in the past.

you seem to be doing really well, keep it up and hope to see you about on the SW threads more often

awwww thank you. yes your right it is deffinetly a life change and i love it. i get really excited when i know my wednesday weigh in is coming and everyone is lovely. the best club i'v been to and my partner goes aswell so its great that he eats the same as me and we do it together. i'v got a long way to go but i will get there this time :)

Welcome to the forum hun. I have tried every diet apart from TFR, and sw seems to be working for me. You have done fab in 10 weeks!

Hiya and welcome, keep up the good work, you're doing great!

well done and welcome on board our SW ship! xxx

Hiya and welcome to our corner! Well done on your loss so far, that's really good! Take a look around and if you need anything, just ask x

thank you everyone. this is deffinetly the best diet/life change i have ever been on. lol

Hi and welcome to SW. your'e doing great you must be able to notice a difference.
Great work. xxx Loobylou

yea people have noticed in my face and my trousers are big around the bum area. lol. dont seam to have lost a lot around my waist but i'm sure that will happen. i think my top half is stealing all the weight loss. lol. i dont mind thou. as long as its off i dont care where its from.

:welcome: well done on your losses so far! You are doing so well! Vx

hi everyone. just wanted to say hello. i'v ben on this site b4 but on the lipotrim forum.

Hi Janine, I've just started SW after 8 weeks on Lipotrim - it feels like I've gone from one extreme to the other - no food to loads of food:D

I must admit, I am a little scared of eating at he moment, but as soon as I see the weight coming off again...I'm sure I'll be fine:D

Well done on your 1 stone 7lbs loss:)

i found myself wondering if i should go back opn lipotrim today so that i could lose some more quicker. i have a lot to lose. lol but i cant because i remember how ill i was and we are trying for a baby at the moment so dont want to cause any more problems. i'll just stick to slimming world. i'll get there 1 day. lol

Yup you will get there - we all will, keep at it xxx

Back