newbie to slimming world

Well done mod, that is an amazing first week. You must have really got the knack of the plan.

Multi-mum, its nerve wracking walking in the first week but everyone is genuinely so friendly and warm that it's not long before you feel right at home. Im not particularly vocal in my class but still get hello's etc when I bump into others from my class in the shop so it shows people really do care about everyone in there.
Bite the bullet. :)

Well done mod-girl! Hello to you all. I started SW on Tuesday and keeping my fingers crossed for a loss even half as big as yours mod-girl! Slowly getting my head around it all.

x

Great loss mod girl!! That's fantastic! I started 4 weeks ago and am hoping that at weigh in this week I will get my stone shiney!! Are you finding it easy? Hope you keep updating on your progress-have you opened a food diary!! Xx

Thanks guys!

I found going to the class was good, I found hearing of other people's weeks spurred me on a bit and you hear other people's ideas and tips. Mx

Well done mod, that is an amazing first week. You must have really got the knack of the plan.

Multi-mum, its nerve wracking walking in the first week but everyone is genuinely so friendly and warm that it's not long before you feel right at home. Im not particularly vocal in my class but still get hello's etc when I bump into others from my class in the shop so it shows people really do care about everyone in there.
Bite the bullet. :)

Thanks - I know and it's not like it will be a complete revelation weight wise but it's just owning up to it - I know you'll know what I mean! Just a bout of housework to do now I'm sure that counts as exercise......:)

Hi, welcome to the wonderful world of SW!!

I`m on my 2nd visit to SW. My head and heart weren`t really focused first time round.

My heart sank when I realised how much extra I had put on in the meantime. Before I rejoined I was in a really bad place. Feel loads better even though I`ve only lost 12 and a half lbs so far. My C says I`m taking the scenic route to weight loss just like she did.

Doesn`t matter, head and heart really in it this time!

Hi, welcome to the wonderful world of SW!!

I`m on my 2nd visit to SW. My head and heart weren`t really focused first time round.

My heart sank when I realised how much extra I had put on in the meantime. Before I rejoined I was in a really bad place. Feel loads better even though I`ve only lost 12 and a half lbs so far. My C says I`m taking the scenic route to weight loss just like she did.

Doesn`t matter, head and heart really in it this time!

Hi Grannie-Annie,

I am also going for the 'scenic' route to weight loss because I think over the long term it's prob easier to maintain and a more managable way of eating. 12 and a half is a brilliant weight loss. I'm expecting now to have some really slow weeks (i imagine that the body somehow balances it all out and we all get there at the same time - just at different paces).
I did sw before a couple of years back but always had really slow weight loss but got a stone and a half off. ...unfortunatley gave it up and gained about three back!

Mx

Also when I did sw before it was green and red days -- thinking about it, it was quite a long time ago.....anyway there was no extra easy and I think I have found it easier to stick to this week because of the ee plan. Time will tell of course...

Back