Extra Easy Newbie to Slimming World

peacelily said:
My son is 17 next week and im still trying to shift the baby weight! ;-)

Lol this reminds me of my mum! My eldest brother is 31 and she blames the fact he was a big baby for her being overweight. Nothing to do with rubbish diet and no exercise at all of course! ;)

oasis6918 said:
I had a section with my first and have been told no matter how much weight I lose I'll always have an overhang :( hopefully I can get it lookin better than it does though x

I had a section too! It just changes the the whole shape of your stomach doesn't it- mines almost rectangular!

Amzeeny said:
I had a section too! It just changes the the whole shape of your stomach doesn't it- mines almost rectangular!

Trust me its not just sections I think pregnancy in general changes your shape :(

Hi Joanne,

I'm new too (starting tomorrow) so just thought I'd drop by and say hello. Great first week loss too by the way - hope mine is as good!

Just trying to work out whether to EE, Red or Green... EE definitely sounds too good to be true! Off to the shops to stock up later, so better hurry up and decide :)

Spots x

Good luck spots, after my first week on EE I thought there's no way I've lost any weight, and was shocked when I went in the scales. So give it a bash it'll surprise you. Weight in fit me tomorrow fingers crossed x

Only 1lb off this week, I know I should be happy but I really stuck to plan 100% going to start using up all my syns to see if that helps x

I see so many people with huge losses on sw but it's not that great for me. 1 lb is good though, I know it doesn't seem a lot in your head though. I always feel rubbish if I only lose 1 lb but its all in the right direction. Well done :)

jc1976 said:
Only 1lb off this week, I know I should be happy but I really stuck to plan 100% going to start using up all my syns to see if that helps x

I've lost 1 this week n I'm over moon as I'm now finally 11 st something :)

cat yoyo greaves said:
I've lost 1 this week n I'm over moon as I'm now finally 11 st something :)

Well done cat, I'm a long way away from the 11's lol x

How's everybody doing? Been neglecting this thread. Anyway I'm down 10.5lbs since I started 4 weeks ago looking for -3.5 this Thursday to get my first stone off. So far I have no complaints about this healthy way off eating, I've became a goddess in the kitchen and quite enjoying it lol x

Well I didn't get my 3.5lbs :-( need to accept -1lb all going in the right direction though :)

Fantastic loss!!! Well done!

I'm looking at a 4.25lb loss over last three weeks so you're whooping my ass!

Sent from my sexy Samsung using MiniMins

Still a good loss, well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls, I've booked up to go to Vegas next yearnow so what more incentive do I need

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie too! Not started yet, just researching at the moment as I can't seem to get my head around it!! I'm not going to any groups so just me and hubby doing it at home.

I understand green days, although not sure about healthy extras as the info my friend sent me only had 'b' section and not 'a' - any help with that would be fab :)

Green days appeal to me a lot more than red but I've not seen much about EE - has anyone got any info on this plan as lots of people say it's really good.

Hope everyone's weight loss is going well :)

Hi sorry for not replying sooner check out the slimming world forum and you should find out a bit more about slimming world. How is everybody getting on x

Back