Newbie to slimming world!!

KMC4

Hi Guys,

I've lost roughly a stone and a half doing silly crash diets but I'm going to start slimming world on Monday as I love food too much to starve myself thin lol! I lose willpower quite easily and I thought maybe it would helpful if I joined a forum and had the support of others doing the same as me! Also, any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated ;-)

KMC4:p

Welcome to the forum and to SW KMC4! There are hundreds of threads on here that are full of tips and hints for the plan so it'd be worth having a browse through the sub-forums. There are some excellent recipes on there and plenty of inspiration to help keep you motivated. Are you planning to go to groups, do it online or go it alone?

Everyone on here is very helpful and supportive, I'm sure you'll find it a great place to visit as we're all in it together! Best of luck on your weight loss journey!

KMC4 I agree with the starving yourself thin tried CC only lasted a week was starving and became obsessive which I don't have time for ! I like SW as there are lots of free foods which means your not constantly watching every thing your eating if I write a food diary I just put fruit / veg not looking at how many cals for each one as with CC you have to count every item . I'm sure CC works for some just not me I like the freedom with SW :) Best of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back