Green Days Newbie to the forum but not to SW

ClaireS84

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would come and say hi to you all and by the looks of it get lots of support.

I have recently started to SW again as I have put a lot of weight on after being diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago.

I am now at my heaviest of 12 stone 12lb - I am about 5 foot 5 and a half inches tall.

I would love to get back to my ideal weight of 10 stone 7lb.

I look forward to chatting to you all in the future as I am sure I will be a regular poster. :sign0151:

ClaireS84 said:
Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would come and say hi to you all and by the looks of it get lots of support.

I have recently started to SW again as I have put a lot of weight on after being diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago.

I am now at my heaviest of 12 stone 12lb - I am about 5 foot 5 and a half inches tall.

I would love to get back to my ideal weight of 10 stone 7lb.

I look forward to chatting to you all in the future as I am sure I will be a regular poster. :sign0151:

Welcome to the forums. Good luck with your journey xx

welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Hi Claire, welcome to slimming world!! I too have PCOS and have been a slimming world member for 6 months. The plan has completely reversed my PCOS symptoms and I have dropped from a starting weight of 12 St 11lbs to 10st 11lbs. Losing 2 dress sizes! It's amazing as I eat more than I ever have and can still have a glass of wine and some chocolate every day! Good luck with everything. X

That is fab Karen! It's amazing to hear other people's experiences especially when they relate to some you have. Well done and keep it up. You have made me even more determined to get this weight off. x

Back