Newbie to WW - buddy required

Hi Everyone i joined at my local club last night and weighed in at 13 stone 8lbs :mad: i have had enough of having all these wobbly bits! :( and have decided enough is enough! I tried the WW plan before but it was when the old points system was in place. Not to sure what to think of the new plan i have looked through my pack and cant seem to find any info on how to point foods that arnt in the book! i had shreddies this morning and need to know how to calculate the pro points any help would be greatful!

I am looking for a buddy i have tried to diet so many times and get so far and just give up and loose motivation i need some one to kick me up the backside and make me work harder.

I have taken the first step by joining the meetings but i need will power and any motivational tips. I have set myself a mini goal to loose 3lbs by next weigh in (next wednesday) and i would like to loose 8lbs by 11th July for my holiday. mini goals will hopefully help me and by not expecting to much to happen to soon i wont be dissapointed.

Thanks for reading

Danielle x

Here to subscribe... This place can be CLICKY & I'm fairly new myself. Click on my diary, I could do with a friend on here too. I'm 11,6.5, Want to eventually get to 10. Had a baby nearly 7 months ago & have loads of wobbly bits. I was nearly 15 stone before I had my son so doing ok. Good luck!! X

There should be a wheel with your pack that you can use to work out points. It's fiddley tho so I'd recommend getting a calculator. Can buy one at the meeting or if you have a smart phone there are tons you can download. IWatchr and ultimate value diary are the best 2 I've seen. Both let you track as well and the second one has a built in we database with loads of foods all ready pointed!

Best of luck!

Here to subscribe... This place can be CLICKY & I'm fairly new myself. Click on my diary, I could do with a friend on here too. I'm 11,6.5, Want to eventually get to 10. Had a baby nearly 7 months ago & have loads of wobbly bits. I was nearly 15 stone before I had my son so doing ok. Good luck!! X

Hi Ruby,

Thanks for replying :) i understand what you mean haha! Well at least you have the excuse of having a baby mine is just i eat and eat lol! i struggle on diets because im such a fussy eater but hopefully i will get there! How are you finding WW? xx

Well I've been doing WW for about 10 weeks and lost about 12.5lb, I lost the baby weight on my own before that. I'm finding it good actually because I'm really naughty on weekends!!! I still manage to lose but very slowly, which suits me. I use the iPhone app so I know where I am with points as there is a calculator on there. I'm just doing WW online. If I was going to classes then I might lose more!! Trying to do a bit of exercise too, I need to tone massively! Especially my tum! X

heyyy sorry i havnt replied sooner, been soo busy! yea i need to tone but you gotta loose the weight first before toning otherwise it will be muscle and then it will be harder to loose :( what exercises do you do? i highly reccomend kettlebells there brilliant for loosing and toning at the same time! i had my first weigh in last night and lost 5 and a half pounds so chuffed! 2 and a half pound away from my mini target :) how have you got on this week? xxx

Im doing the wendie plan this week as ive been a bit stuck, doing well so far. Yes I lost 5lb in my first week. Feels good! Im doing dvds at home, mainly tae bo & ive just brought the 30 day shred. I like walking too. I did think about kettlebells, do you do those at home? My weigh in is tomorrow but ive only done 4 days on the new plan & I think I may keep my weigh in as a Friday so will see how I get on. When is your weigh in day? X

Im doing the wendie plan this week as ive been a bit stuck, doing well so far. Yes I lost 5lb in my first week. Feels good! Im doing dvds at home, mainly tae bo & ive just brought the 30 day shred. I like walking too. I did think about kettlebells, do you do those at home? My weigh in is tomorrow but ive only done 4 days on the new plan & I think I may keep my weigh in as a Friday so will see how I get on. When is your weigh in day? X

whats the wendie plan? yeahh it feels great ecspecially when you know you tried really hard :) ohh i got the 30 day shred havnt tried it yet but have watched it! kettlebells are really really good!! yea i brought one from argos 15.00 and use youtube on the tele and do the exercise videos on there so there different each time! i weigh in on a Wednesday. Whats Tae bo

xxx

Back