Newbie... Wedding in 7 weeks??

chloe0214

Hi all I'm joining sw tonight 7pm, I've Been doing cambridge diet since end of may and lost 3 1/2 stone I started at 16 stone 8 size 22 now I'm 13 stone size 16 : ) I've got a wedding to attend in 7 weeks and its a big family get together. I really want to get into a lovely dress and not be the "fat" one not wanting to join in and take photos,
How much could I loose in that 7 weeks (roughly)
I would love to get into a size 14 dress, is this possible??
I really have no idea on sw apart from all the research I've done it seems too good to be true to be able to eat that much and loose weight : )

I would say that a dress size in 7 weeks, if you stick to this plan is achievable.
Welcome to Slimming World - you will love this plan, and there's loads of support and motivation for you on this site.
Good luck with your goal.

Hi thanks, I'm loving today, no hunger pains, no thinking off food all day just enjoying the day with my family, I've made sw cottage pie for tea for all of us with broccoli and sprouts mmm can't wait x

It isn't easy to say how much you could lose in that time as each person is different, however from my own personal experiences when I have stuck to the plan in previous goes I have easily lost 4lb in the first week followed by 2lb a week thereafter.
But even if you only lose a little you have still lost 3 stone to get to this point so your family are already going to be seeing less of you at the wedding.

Just trust that you can eat all that and slim, if you don't lose in the first week don't give up or eat less, it could just be the transition from one plan (Cambridge) to another (SW) as your body adjusts.

Yes I've been told that I might gain first 2 weeks but there's no way I'm giving up if I can last 3 1/2 months on shakes I can last a lifetime on sw, can I add salt and pepper to my veg??

Back