1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Newbie with a couple of Qs

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by Sarah_louise_b, 29 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Sarah_louise_b

Sarah_louise_b New Member

Hi
    I'm Sarah, I'm currently breastfeeding my 41/2 month old and desperately need to shift some baby blubber. I just had a couple of questions I hoped you lovely ladies could help me with....
    1) I can't really afford the group weekly meetings, do you all attend them or do you get enough advice and support here (I've got the books as I went once before I got pregnant).
    2) how do you find fitting it in with a baby and toddler... Making and planning fresh meals; are the recipes on the diet complex?
    3) does it affect your milk at all? I know the college of midwives says it's vibe but what are your experiences? (I did ww with my fist child as I had heard it was ok, I got gold membership and kept feeding but I really cannot face all the food counting again)

Sorry for the huge post!