Newbie with a couple of Qs

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by Sarah_louise_b, 29 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Sarah_louise_b

Sarah_louise_b New Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi
    I'm Sarah, I'm currently breastfeeding my 41/2 month old and desperately need to shift some baby blubber. I just had a couple of questions I hoped you lovely ladies could help me with....
    1) I can't really afford the group weekly meetings, do you all attend them or do you get enough advice and support here (I've got the books as I went once before I got pregnant).
    2) how do you find fitting it in with a baby and toddler... Making and planning fresh meals; are the recipes on the diet complex?
    3) does it affect your milk at all? I know the college of midwives says it's vibe but what are your experiences? (I did ww with my fist child as I had heard it was ok, I got gold membership and kept feeding but I really cannot face all the food counting again)

Sorry for the huge post!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.