jojothejo

Hi all

Although I've been lurking on these threads for a while I've only decided to join today :)

I started Slimming World in Sept 2008 and have lost 4 st 5lb since then. I had a rather high starting weight so unfortunately I'm only about over half way there.

My weight loss has stalled a little lately, pound on, pound off, so I'm hoping sharing my experiences with others going through the same thing will be of some help, after all, we're all in the same boat right? This site's been a massive help in regards to new recipes and motivation etc so I'm happy to be an "offical" member now lol

x

:welcome:

You've done great so far and I'm sure you'll make it to target. When you've been on the plan for a while you tend to slip into routines of eating the same foods and following the same recipes. Simply mixing things up may do the trick to get you losing again.

Aw thanks everyone :) I've put some 'before' and 'during' photos on my profile too. As soon as I figure out how I'll put them on the thread for that lol.

Circles, yeah you ae right. It's hard trying to find new things to try and cook though, which is why I find the recipe thread on here invalueble lol

Welcome and congrats on your fantastic weight loss.
I am sure you will lose all that you want.
Good luck!

Back