sal51

Hi Guys,

Joined minimins some time ago but havnt really used it its advantage. Recently lost almost a stone doing WW online by myslef Got fed up and have decided to dig my SW books out and again go it alone.

I would really love to add a tracker with my weight loss on at the bottom of my posts. Cant work out how to do it? Can anyone help, I think its a great tool to show your weightloss but not sure how to get it on.

I look forward to speaking to you all and following you weight loss too.

Hi Guys,

Joined minimins some time ago but havnt really used it its advantage. Recently lost almost a stone doing WW online by myslef Got fed up and have decided to dig my SW books out and again go it alone.

I would really love to add a tracker with my weight loss on at the bottom of my posts. Cant work out how to do it? Can anyone help, I think its a great tool to show your weightloss but not sure how to get it on.

I look forward to speaking to you all and following you weight loss too.

Hi there welcome to mm, you will get much help and support on here. For the tracker I believe you go into your user CP on the left (top) and its where it says edit your details about yourself i think:confused:

well done & welcome-must get my profile sorted!
juliex

Welcome to the forum and SW!
Good luck with your weight loss.
The SW section, here, is very helpful and is full of lovely and friendly people.
There are so many recipes, lots of tips and so much to help any SWer on their way.

Back