LizzieF

Hi all

I'm Liz from Leeds and mummy to 4 year old twin boys.

I re-joined slimming world 4 weeks ago and have lost half a stone so far :).

Previously I lost 1 stone (back in October to December 2008) but put this back on during 2009 when I tried doing Slimming World by myself at home.

I am going to continue going to class, but hope to find extra incentives and useful recipes and tips from this site and hopefully reach my target by mid July of 10 stone. So I have another stone and a half to loose.

Looking forward to chatting to you all

Liz x

Hi Liz.
Im a newbie on here also. Looks like we have about the same weight to lose.
I did SW 2 years ago and lost almost 2 stone but over time it found me again!!!
Day 1 on diet for me and I have had a good day finding out my old recipes. Had a big bowl of SW goulash meatballs tonight which I LOVE.

Karen :)

Hi Karen pleased to meet you. We can spur each other on :) Where about in South Yorkhsire are you? I have a friend that lives in Barnsley.

I Live in Doncaster so not that far from you.
Looks like we are both about the same weight so would be good if we can spur each other on.

Which plan do you follow on Slimming World? I'm doing extra easy

Thanks for the Welcome subs :)

Liz Im just following the red and green days dont really know how the extra easy works. Im doing it myself from what I remember from last time I did SW. Trying to find out my old food sheets to see what I was eating cause it worked before and once I get my head in gear I do become very focused. I have a photograph of me when I was at my goal weight and wont stop till I look like that again lol

extra easy is being able to have free food from Red & Green days each day but only having 1 'a' healthy extra and 1 'b' healthy extra each day. Great if you like spag bog and shepherds pie etc :)

Thanks for the welcome subs, looking forward to reading more on the forums and meetin gmore like minded people :)

Anytime :) Just ask if you have any further questions on it. It really is easier than following the red or green day. Also when your looking at Syn value when follwoing extra easy you always use the lowest value :)

Hey there Liz :)

Like mentioned above, you might want to take a look at Extra Easy days - they really free up a lot of syns :) And some people say their weight loss kind of grinds to a halt after a while of being on the same day, so it'll be another alternative for you to switch to when you feel that you're not having a great loss. I started on EE but switched to giving Green a try, I have to say I feel so liberated!

Good luck hon, we're always here to help :) xxx

Thank you for the welcomes. I am really focused on doing this and by joining this site it will give me the support I need to keep on track.
Just need to dust down the exercise equipment to help along the way!! LOL

hi ya i'm new too, also going back to doing sw. I'm going to attempt extra easy as I like eating carbs and protein together! :D

Back