AMANDADOYLE74

Hello all, I am new to SW, I did it years ago but didnt stick to it and didnt loose much! 10 years later , 1 child later and a couple more stone later here i am again! I have done LL, weight watchers and most other silly diets and always fail, as i love food! thats why i thought slimmimg world is probably the one for me? so here i go again, i am starting in the morning! after a trip to asda! I would love some tips for good weightt losses ! please! got 3 stone to loose! good luck to all fellow SW newbies. also, is the weight loss and extra easy as good as on green and red days??? not done EE before.xxxxx

Hi there and welcome!
You will loose that weight in no time at all! There have been some changes to the plan since you did it last, but all for the better I may add!
Good luck with your weight loss journey!

x

Hiya I will be going to my first meeting tomo night so will be stating the diet on weds......am looking forward to it...but also apprehensive as I did SW years ago....but on the positive side it has changed since I was last on it....with the EE plan...

Good luck and Im sure you will do well - I am a hopeless dieter and prior to my hols had lost 18lbs in 8 weeks!

Hiya - welcome to the forum :)

Good luck on your SW journey, this site is fantastic on hints/tips/recipes etc & even great for when your having the off moments!!

Back