Newbie :)

bluesunflower

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, after lurking for a few weeks.
I started LLT last Thursday and this forum has been an absolute goldmine of information and, in a strange way, made me feel less alone on this journey (haven't really told anyone I'm on the programme yet).
Had my first pop-in today, where I found out that I'm in ketosis and lost an amazing 13 pounds in 5 days (probably can't get used to that kind of loss ;) ), which was so encouraging.
Unfortunately someone :)pcwhack:) knocked over the flask with my soup today at lunch breaking it into a millon pieces, so I've had one pack less than usual today and am really starving, but on we go.

Anyway, hello!! :D

PS> love love looove the porridge pack!!

Hiya bluesunflower, and welcome! :)

You will get just the support you need on here, it's been a godsend to me! Sorry to hear about your flask! I've had a few 'incidents' whilst experimenting with some of the other ways of preparing the packs (see the 'Recipe Sticky' if you wanna try them! I've managed to cremate a few in the microwave, so went a little hungry that day, but coped! Lol...

Well done on your weight loss so far, pretty encouraging huh? It will slow down a bit, yeah... ;) But, it'll continue to drop, as long as you stick to it... it works, we are all proof!

Oh, and as for telling people, I've not told many people either... another reason why it's great to have this forum as an outlet! It's no-one else business... we're doing this for ourselves after all! :D

xx

Welcome home darling :)
Wow!!! 13lbs in 5 days. Bloody brill!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for your kind words, ladies :D

And congratulations on the great losses you've had till now. I hope my little tracker frog will move in the right direction as well.

Last edited:
Ha... no need to hope! Your little froggy already is!! ;) :D

xx

Yay, welcome to the forums.

13lbs.. amazing :p

Cass-xx

Back