Newbie here!

honeyd'lux

Hi everyone. Newbie over here, waiting for my packs to arrive (hopefully tomorrow).

I did CWD and Exante over 5 years ago but never had decent success. Now I'm desperate, nearing 14st, whereas I was 11st 9lb back when I was on these diets (I'd love to be that weight again!)

I'm about to go on an amazing holiday in 10 weeks time and I'm determined to get some of this weight off me for good! I've tried everything including the eating healthy and exercise route but I can never maintain it. The progress is so slow and I end up sabotaging myself because I've gotten used to being so big now (I'm only 5'3) and I've forgotten what it feels like to be slim and at a healthy weight.

My OH is fully supportive and has encouraged me to give this 150% because he knows how much I've struggled in the past. I don't want to hit the 14st+ mark. But if I don't do something about it now, I'm going to keep getting heavier and suffering more both physical

I'm in a better mental space now. I've accepted that I only need to make through 10 weeks of TS and I'm breaking hat down into workable chunks.

I'd really love to lose about 2st (or more) in 10 weeks.

I might start a diary invent products arrive.

Thanks xx

Hi Honeyd,

Good luck on your weight loss journey. You sound really determined. I hope your pack arrives today for you today. Where's your holiday to? X

Thank you Choklitluvr

I'm off to SE Asia. Fingers crossed packs arrive today too. I'm using Atkins shakes as a last minute sub just so I don't go and binge on all the carbs!!

HoneyD losing 2st in 10 weeks is doable. You have to stick to the diet and drink loads of water. More than the minimum 2 litres, closer to the 4 litre maximum. It makes a difference, not only filling you up but seems to aid weight loss too. Stay strong and think of the end result when the going gets tough.

Hey Honey'd! You'll do great- as Julie said drink loads of water. Good luck! x

Hi honeyd good luck, you've taken a brilliant step. I did lipotrim in 2008 and pretty much maintained till I had my wee one, tried last year but due to ill health couldn't continue but now back. What's behind you is past, what's ahead is up to you-tfr works read all the tips and come on for support when you need!

Back