Yummum!

Hi, I've just found this forum and looks quite good. I'm following Slimming World for the ??? time and would like to join you. My weigh ins are on a Wednesday and I've about a stone to lose. Hopefully it won't take too long but with my track record of 1/2 off 1/2 gain etc it may be some time !!

Hi im starting too, only joined this forum yesterday but it seems good, how is it going for you then? x

Hi am new on here too :) I follow slimming world & same as you yummum lose some then gain it :-/ so frustrating. Am not in a group at the moment just doing it at home & see how I go (fingers crossed)
How has your days been so far? I only started it today & am on extra easy
Xxxx

Hello, i'm new to this site too and also on slimming world for the ?? time :) been there are few weeks and lost 9lb then the bank holiday weekends came and it all went down hill from there..trying to get my head back in it and finding this site really helpful..GOOD LUCK EVERYONE xx

Hi am new too - started on Monday. Lost loads on SW a few years ago and I love the green plan. Feeling so much better already but cant stop weeing lol lol x

Well this forum has inspired me hearing great things... Weigh in on Saturday, had dodgy festival weekend so anxious re same!!! Been good since tho so fingers crossed!! Doing the online programme at the minute so not sure I fully understand the extra easy days?! I've been sticking to green days or original days cos don't really get extra easy.. Can anyone explain?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi bikini fear
Extra easy is just having your green & red days at the same meal but you've got to have a 3rd of your plate with super free food, e.g. Spaghetti Bol you can have your lean mince tin toms passta & pasta & have loads of veg mushrooms courgettes onions peppers carrots etc Hope that helped xx

Back