x-steph-x

Hi guys not sure if this is working!!!
Im starting lipotrim tomorrow so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance x x :D

Welcome x-steph-x:welcome2:

Be sure to take your body measurements before starting along with some photos as the weight comes off so quickly on this type of diet that a few weeks can make a huge difference and it is handy for yourself to have a record...also the photos can come in handy as later on you can put them side to side just to see how far you have come as it can take the head a bit longer to catch up with the body.

Be sure to drink water throughout the day and not all at once.

It helps to have set times for your packs and if you are feeling hungry in the afternoon it might help if you divide the last pack in two and keep the other half for later on, just be sure to make each half up fresh and consume within 15 minutes as some of the vitamins are water-soluble.

Once your in ketosis hunger will be greatly reduced and in some goes away altogether.

Set yourself mini goals that are achievable and reward yourself with non food little treats when you achieve them...magazine, book or a lipstick etc.

If you would like to put a weight ticker into your signature just click on the link below and it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Good luck with your start tomorrow and wishing you a very Happy New Year:new_year:

If you need any help or have more questions just ask:)

Thanks Mini . . . taken photos this evening and got all my shakes before christmas ready to start tomorrow !!! Feeling very optimistic which is good as i have a long road ahead of me . . . .Bring it on :D

You are well organised and it sounds like your head is in the right place as this can make all the difference:)

I am starting myself on Tuesday and also feeling very optimistic:D

Im seeing there is a lot of support on this forum which is ace . . . Nice to see im not the only one starting in January, we can all support each other x x HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Hi, I'm also a newbie, today is day 2. Not finding it as bad as i expected and am totally amazed i am still at it. I have had only Chocolate shakes but have been adding them to cold peppermint tea to make mint choc which has helped loads as they taste quite good. I am missing hot food though, so am going for some Chicken Soup next week, I have read on here that it is ok if you add some spice or pepper to it. First weigh in will be Thursday at day 5, fingers crossed! Good luck to all in the first week!

Theres lots of people starting!
New year new us lol..
Tomorow is day three for me, im really sticking to it although driving past a kebab shop earlier was cruel.
But its amazing how much you appreciate healthy food on this diet- my mum was amazed when i said "ah id do anythin for a bit of fish and salad" lol.
Gotta keep in ur head the future!
Best of luck newbies keep positive x

ive started today, finding it hard already but im going to stick at it! good luck :) x

Good luck to everyone starting this month. It's great to see so many new people feeling positive! I've been 100% since september 1st and what's kept me going when i've encountered tough cravings/situations is telling myself that i know what that cake/kebab/pasta dish tastes like so i don't need to taste it right now thankyouverymuch. Your memory is an amazing thing and i swear i eat all sorts of food in my head on a daily basis! Lol, may sound silly but it works for me. Best of luck everyone and remember that we're always here to celebrate with you and to share your woes and worries :) xx

Back