Well here i am, day 3 and so far so good. Work wasnt too busy yesterday so i managed 2 1/2 litres throughout my shift.
I am so motivated to get this weight off. Good look Audrey, you can do it.
Sarah x

Well done Sarah!!

Thank you.
I have to say, day 4 and im starving. Still not hit ketosis. Roll on day 5. Im determined to stick at it :).

Sarah

You're doing soooo well and very nearly there. Hang in, I know it's tough, but soon you'll feel the difference. Good luck for tomorrow and hope the ketosis fairy visits you soon x x x

Thank you so much kay. Its really strange because this didnt happen the last time, i didnt feel like eating at all. Nevermind, today is a new day and i will stay 100%.
Sarah x

Thank you so much kay. Its really strange because this didnt happen the last time, i didnt feel like eating at all. Nevermind, today is a new day and i will stay 100%.
Sarah x

How's today gone? Hope it went well.

Hi nic,
I have to say im finding it so hard. Ive have been so tempted all day. I will not give in. Ive had a few days off work, so i wonder if thats the problem. Im working all weekend though. So hopefully that will distract me :)

I hit enter too soon.
well done on your weight loss, bet you are over the moon?
Sarah x

Hi nic,
I have to say im finding it so hard. Ive have been so tempted all day. I will not give in. Ive had a few days off work, so i wonder if thats the problem. Im working all weekend though. So hopefully that will distract me :)

I definitely find work days easier, weekends are my difficult times, hopefully you'll settle into it back at work, I find I don't get time to think about hunger then! Good luck

:)

I definitely find work days easier, weekends are my difficult times, hopefully you'll settle into it back at work, I find I don't get time to think about hunger then! Good luck

:)

I have found that its easier when im in work. Its a double edged sword really. Onwards and upwards though. We can do it.
Sarahx

I wonder if that is a reason why I'm finding it so hard, because I'm disabled and don't work, so am at home most of the time? Altho Tues and Wed were really hard for me, yesterday and today have been more bearable. Hang in there Sarah x

I wonder if that is a reason why I'm finding it so hard, because I'm disabled and don't work, so am at home most of the time? Altho Tues and Wed were really hard for me, yesterday and today have been more bearable. Hang in there Sarah x

I just think we are all so used to turning to food. Thats the biggest problem. Keep with it, you can do it.x

I've just started back on lipotrim I came off in November and out 1.5 stone back on, I feel better the 2nd time around found it much easier ... Good luck

I've just started back on lipotrim I came off in November and out 1.5 stone back on, I feel better the 2nd time around found it much easier ... Good luck

Good luck to you too.:)

That's good that it's easier this time Sharon! :)

I am at home alot too, i find it ok though. I work 12&half hour shifts and find it difficult to drink enough. I hope it gets easier for you. You can do it.x

I'm at home most of the time since I was made redundant... I actually find it easier doing this than being at work.
I fill my time doing stuff rather than sitting about watching tv... Have you got hobbies?

Back