Step 1 Sole Source Newbie :)

Kylie x

I've just found this site and I am loving the motivation people are projecting! The inspirational photos are awesome! Can be done :)

On day 17 at the moment and all though it has been hard, it's getting easier!

Looking forward to reading more success stories and weigh ins... Everyone looks like theyre doing sooooo well!

Kylie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I have been on the cd for nearly 5 weeks now and have lost 19 pounds and13 inches. Been good to read other people,s stories and have given me te willpower to continue. Xx

Wow! That is some amazing inch loss!!!!! Well done. :) 5 weeks is a long way off it seems for me right now, but the weeks will add up and the lns drop :) Ive lost 15l. So far, but I dont know inch wise as I didnt take the measurements and told my CDC I didn't want to know for four weeks in case I was disheartened! I can see a lottle change, but not alot! You must be over the moon with the madsive inch loss though (not forgetting the lbs!)
How are you finding it in general? I love the choc shakes and the chicken and mushroom soups!
Kylie x

Hi :) This site is an amazing source of information and support :)

Well done on the weight lost so far x

Good luck! I've just joined and I will be starting SS tomorrow! Feeling scared - hunger has been the main reason most diets haven't worked for me so 17 days in is amazing!

Good luck seashore11, if u stick to it the results a quick and u will feel great, have good willpower and remember why u won't to lose weight in the first place if u want to cheat. What I do is I have a picture on my phone and in my kitchen of a pound of fat so I look at that and think I want to lose it instead of gain it. It hard the first week I found, but after losing 9pounds in the first week I was over the moon and been losing every week.

Luckily the 'hunger' really does fade to not even thinking about it for alot of the time.... I know everyone is different, but we all must have similar experiences. I find that if I sit still and have nothing to do, I think of food, but the weight loss wins every time. Can be hard, it isnt the easiest of diet - but for the hard work comes the big losses! Youll be fine... And where you want to be in the long run, think we all have to keep that in mind every time! This site is so good yo read if you are having a 'down day'
How are you getting on so far!?
Kylie x

Hi Kyle, I'm happy with my weight lost and inch lost, everyone noticing it now and I feel good about myself now, got at least another 18 pounds want to lost and then it's just maintaining it. I'm just having three shakes a day plus a 200 cal meal at night. I am going to swap a shake for a bar so I n eat at night with a cuppa green tea. Finding it good and results are god but all I think about is food lol. Xx Samantha

Back