Jelly-Belly-2013

Hey everyone, i'm new to minimins & soon to be joining slimming world, hopefully Tuesday, any tips? I have heard its the best 'diet' out there, i 3.5 stone to lose & am hopefull sw is the way to do it x

Welcome! The only tip I can give is to trust the plan - it might feel like you're eating huge amounts, and sometimes I feel naughty if I've eaten all my syns in a day (even though that's what they're there for!), but it does work so just stick to it 100% and before you know it you'll be well on your way to target. Oh, and don't beat yourself up and fall off the wagon on those days/weeks when you don't manage to be 100%, just vow to get straight back on it the next day - we're all human xx

Thanks hun, is the plan essy to follow? Im mum to 2 young kids & work part time nightshift so hoping this plan fits my lifestyle, really looking forward to joining SW x

The plan takes planning if you plan n shop for it it's easy. My son eats most of what I eat there's quick meal choices and more complex recipes that are yummy but it's great for families and kids to (there not eating diet food just home cooked healthy)

But with anything ESP loosing weight it's as hard or easy as you make it. I've used work, kids, commuting, n every other excuse, reason justification that there is and what it comes down to is your own determination. You will be fine and it gets easier when you know plan in your head and can instantly choose until then stick with it and it'll work :)

Back