Welcome to SnS :) Good luck with your journey .. there's always someone starting somewhere - have a look in the diaries section - that is usually a good place to start :D

x

How are you getting on? I didn't succeed as was my day off ( which I thought would be better) I now realise I need to keep busy so hoping to. Give it a go 2moro again x

So far so good! Ive had the caramel shake which was lovely, the choc shake which was ok, the dark choc bar and im currently cooking my veggies to have with the cottage pie pack! Going ok! The smell of bbqs coming through the window is torture though!!!

Good first day! good for you. The caramel one is lovely. Not a fan of any of the meal packs though so it's just shakes for me. I thought I had mentally prepared for this but realise its alot harder than I thought. I'm in a rut I want to do it just need the support x

I know how you feel! Ive done both Lipotrim and Exante the past with modest success!

This time though I HAVE to do it. I get married in March and refuse to be a fat bride! I want to look back at the wedding photos with pride and not regret!

The first couple of days are always hard but soon enough you'll hit ketosis and then find it a lot easier. If you feel a bit wobbly just try and remember all the reasons you started the diet in the first place and remember everyone on here can provide moral support when needed xx

Hiya, just to let you know it does get easier so please stick at it! The first week was an absolute nightmare but I'm now on week 3 and it's like second nature. Best of luck :D xx

Re starting today in preparation for my holiday. 38days to get myself fighting fit. Hope you've had a great result at your 1st weigh in x x

Back