incasmum

Hi everyone, I thought I would just introduce myself. I've started Slimming World today, I'm doing it on my own with last years online stuff. I have about 7 stones to lose, so I'll be around for a while. Any hints and tips will be greatly appreciated.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

wish me luck:)

Good luck & welcome to the forum.;)

Hi and :welcome:good to meet you.
Trying planning your meals at least one day in advance, and if in doubt post your food diary on here.
Please let us know if we can help in any way.
Good luck with your goals.
Tina x

Welcome to Minimins and to slimming world. SW is ace and there is a lot of helpful hints, tip and recipes on here :)

Hi everyone, I thought I would just introduce myself. I've started Slimming World today, I'm doing it on my own with last years online stuff. I have about 7 stones to lose, so I'll be around for a while. Any hints and tips will be greatly appreciated.

Well done for making a start :) I am aiming at roughly same amount as you :) started back last week, what plan are you doing? Im on extra easy and doing it from home too :) feel free to add me :) x

Hi :) welcome
Good luck with your journey!!!
I started back at sw 3 weeks ago, I tried and failed on my own - I need the stickers!!!! Haha
My biggest hint is to get the phone app for minimins if u have not already and pop on here all the time!! It is so motivational and any problems u having post!! :D
Jen x

Hi :) welcome
Good luck with your journey!!!
I started back at sw 3 weeks ago, I tried and failed on my own - I need the stickers!!!! Haha
My biggest hint is to get the phone app for minimins if u have not already and pop on here all the time!! It is so motivational and any problems u having post!! :D
Jen x

Newbie here as well. Didn't know there was an app so thanks! :)

I do it on my own, never been to a group but im thinking about joining when I move house (hopefully in a few weeks time). I used to do it online but found it too expensive, so now I do it from memory and with a lot of help with this forum!

K x

Hi, I've been doing it online/ at home for 4 weeks. First 2 weeks were great but started to slip, however started a food diary on here yesterday and so far so good- it's been the angel on my shoulder saying no as I know there is no point posting 'half truths'in my diary. Also this site is fantastic and if I feel like eating for the sake of it, I've been popping on here to read everyone's journeys.

Good Luck x

Back