Newbie :-(

Hi all!

I'm new to SW after doing the Cambridge diet. I lasted for ten days and to be honest I have never felt so ill and hungry ;-).
My friends all do SW and told me to give it a go so here I am!

I am a full time student nurse and a mum of two so I'm real worried I won't have time to cook lots of meals. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated ;-).

My goal is to he 5st lighter by this time next year (a lot but I can live in hope)

Lian x

Hello Lian,

How have you been?
I am also doing sw,but feel i have lost my motivation...i think i will havd to try new recepies.

Hope you are well and enjoying your diet.x

Hi all!

I'm new to SW after doing the Cambridge diet. I lasted for ten days and to be honest I have never felt so ill and hungry ;-).
My friends all do SW and told me to give it a go so here I am!

I am a full time student nurse and a mum of two so I'm real worried I won't have time to cook lots of meals. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated ;-).

My goal is to he 5st lighter by this time next year (a lot but I can live in hope)

Lian x

Hello and welcome to minis - I would say on your days off if you get time, batch cook and then you will always have meals in the freezer if your pushed for time. I would also say at this time of year if you havnt already got one invest in a slow cooker, you can switch it on first thing on a morning leave all day and voila a meal when u get home from work.

Also if you can - plan ahead maybe a few days menus or even a week. Snack on free and superfree foods to keep you satisfied in between meals if peckish. Good luck x

Hello Lian,

How have you been?
I am also doing sw,but feel i have lost my motivation...i think i will havd to try new recepies.

Hope you are well and enjoying your diet.x

How long have you been following the plan? There are loads of threads and diaries on here with lots of lovely meal suggestions and recipes to keep you going. The diaries of those who have lost should keep you motivated for a while, there are some awesome people on here and all willing to help if your struggling.

Dont give up yet, good luck x

Hi Lian,

I'm a newbie too. I am also a mum of 2 and a nurse so I can relate! Although I am on maternity leave at the moment, I really want to go back to work slimmer and with healthier eating habits.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

xxx

Hiya

I'm coming back to SW after being bad for a while lol!!

I keep subbing the recipes I like the look of!! Hoping this time will be my time to lose!

xx

Hiya I'm coming back to SW after being bad for a while lol!! I keep subbing the recipes I like the look of!! Hoping this time will be my time to lose! xx
I can relate to you,but also feel I have to get back to the plan for good!good luck on your journey.
X

Back