Newbie :)

Gwyneth King

Hello fellow slimmers x i have decided to join minimins to see if this will help to keep me on the straight and narrow. I lost 3 stone last year but sadly gained a stone and a half after Christmas, birthdays and general stupidity. I lost weight with Slimming world & I'm going to stick with this plan as I understand it.
Good luck to all fellow slimmers. Gwynnie xx

Thanks for the welcome Sassie. Hope your journey is going well

I lost weight last year but it came to a halt at Christmas when I wasn't well with a few things - just run of the mill things, but couldn't exercise and comfort ate a bit. Only started back earlier this month but can't quite get back into the swing of things. Now boyfriend has a week off and wants us to have a few pub lunches!:rolleyes:

Sassie - I sympathise as I have a sabotaging husband who likes nothing better than tempting me with all those lovely naughty foods I know that I should avoid. His favourite at the moment is "Well, I had to buy these muffins, it's for charity". I'd eaten my syns for that day so I told myself to 'be brave' and i popped the offending chocolate fudge muffin with buttercream to die for, into the freezer!! It will stay there until after Monday's weigh in. Have a great day. I am off out with the hounds of doom now - two 7 month old collies who are 'helping me' develop muscles like He Man

Hope your collies didn't wear you out too much! Went to boyfriend's sister's for the day and she did a fab roast followed by a gorgeous meringue/chocolate/cream creation - oh dear! I had a small portion and resisted seconds lol o_O

Enjoy your post weigh in muffin!

Back