Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Katie_Loves_Rob

Katie_Loves_Rob New Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

Me & a friend are starting a challenge! I have been doing slimming world since June 09 and have lost currently 18pound! :D was a bit more but slipped slightly due to my 21st! however we are now on a mission until christmas to loose atleast 20 pound (my friend is loosing 20, and its 20 pound for me to get to target!)

WISH US LUCK :D I shall be posting progress on here each week until Christmas!
    x:D

Current Weight: 10st 13lbs
    Target Weight: 9st 7lbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. constantlydizzy

constantlydizzy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck with it :), Iv got 18 weigh ins to my xmas holiday...I really could do with losing 20lb to be at my mini goal for then. Do you mind if I tag along to see how youre both doing-and try motivate myself too? Im finding it a bit of a struggle as I cant exercise....I had brain surgery 3 years ago, and unfortunately I needed it again in march and now Im still recovering with vertigo and balance probs,Im working on it with the physios but its slow going and still on crutches as I walk like an old drunk lol :mad: ;)

4. emz741

emz741 Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck for your challenge! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.