Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

Don't think I'm going to do a diary (for now) at the moment... almost feel like setting myself up for a fall if you know what I mean???? Planning to get a good few weeks under my belt then may start writing but at the moment I don't really want to commit to a diary.... confused ???? I am at the mo.... want to get started and have a fab new counsellor (she knows who she is) who came highly recommended;) So I'm hoping for now to just get on with things....

See you in Brum???

You'll make me blush lol!!:eek::eek:

I think i'm more of a positive for Brum.... still got to sort out 'kidcare' and the like.... but Ali asked ME if I was going, so I guess I won't have to work on her after all :D Now, if I can just get her to book the room ..............LOL!

I think i'm more of a positive for Brum.... still got to sort out 'kidcare' and the like.... but Ali asked ME if I was going, so I guess I won't have to work on her after all :D Now, if I can just get her to book the room ..............LOL!

Dam.... do you think my CDC will let me have a night off SSing to party in Brum..... she's gonna have her beady eye on me now....:eek: Mind you had a great night in the Toon on Saturday and only drank water.... so it is 'doable'....!!!

I'll work on getting that room booked for you....;) Only £55 for the room at the mo - and 2 double beds too....;)

See you soon Deb!

Love

Hi Jo!

Glad you got home OK and I'm pleased to report guys that Jo didn't try to jump off the train despite listening to me whittering on for 3 hours....lol!! Don't think being pressed up against a bunch of young men in the train carriage was too much of a hardship now..... do you?? Well I didn't anyway....:eek:;)

And you looked bluddy fab at the weekend - both nights.... so don't be moaning about the picture .....OK???!!!

hope you can make it to Brum..... see you soon....

Love

Jo did look very good. I was admiring her boobs in that dress..... I want boobies like yours when I lose weight!!!! :D

Thanks guys, :thankyou:

Cc the bloody dress was a pain, boobs kept trying to escape and I had to keep putting them back in (lol)

Mich, as i recall you were the one squeezed up against the young men, I was hugging the door (lol)

Will see about Brum but i'll prob come. Might come in car though and drive home, gives me a weekend free then for a meet further away.

Well as I've now almost eaten myself to death over the festive season, im back to work today so back on diet (here goes)

Jo xx

Last edited:
Ello all:D

So sorry for delay in my post as you can imagine I've been a lil busy since getting home:cry: and now I have the flu:cry::cry:

I had such a fantastic time in the toon and it was so lovely to see old friends and meet new friends:)

I so can't wait for Brum:p and sharing with the lovely Cheryl:p

Thanks everyone for a fantastic time and sorry I was so damn miserable Saturday afternoon...that'll teach me to drink so much:eek:

Managed to get the pics girls hope you don't mind:D

and more.....;)

Well done Zoe.... for some reason I couldn't do it last night... prob cos I'm a bit of a techno phobe....lol!!

Seems like it was ages ago already....:( Never mind it was great fun and it'll soon be Bham Meet!!

Well done Zoe.... for some reason I couldn't do it last night... prob cos I'm a bit of a techno phobe....lol!!

Seems like it was ages ago already....:( Never mind it was great fun and it'll soon be Bham Meet!!

Was a bit of a blooming hassle:eek: had to print screen add to paint then crop n save as jpegs whilst re sizing before adding to minis lol...however everyone looked fab n just needed to share what an inspiration friends on minis are:eek:

You all look fab!! Missed being there with you all, but looking forward to seeing some of you in Brum :D

Missed you too Sharon see you in Brum;)

Great pictures Zoe :D

You girls are so fabulous :D

Back