Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

Well I'm up and ready to get a move on. My horoscope of the day made me laugh:

Romantic inclinations can make your life more interesting today as the Moon aligns with attractive Venus in your 5th House of Love. Fortunately, ongoing issues of control or possession can be resolved if you are willing to communicate. Take time to partake in competitive sports or even in casual play with your friends. Pleasure won't arrive on its own; you'll need to initiate the action.

I think we're gonna have a blast and it looks like I'm gonna have to be in charge lol :D;):eek: (oh and I might pull too :eek::eek::eek:).

See you all later :D

I'm a Leo too ;)

Gotta say, i had a FAB time meeting faces new and old. I'm now as sick as a dog (and I didnt even drink :()

I had a wicked time!! :)

Come on then ladies! Pics please! Am living vicariously through you, am suffering from extreme skintness and spent last night with OH watching Cracker repeats and then Cocktail, which i'd never seen. Rock and roll!

Evening Folks :)

Here I am, knackered but thoroughly enjoyed my night in Newcastle last night and catching up with old friends and meeting some great new ones too! It was well worth the coach ride (no trains between York and Newcastle!!:eek::mad:

I hope everyone is feeling as remotivated as I am to get on with my weightloss and make 2008 the very last year that I will be overweight and certainly not happy about it!!

Off to bed v.shortly to recharge the old batteries and then plan my attack on the flab tommorow....lol

Happy New Year guys...xxx:D:D:D

Lacey it was fantastic to finally meet you after all this time..... I don't know who is funnier me or you.....lol;)

I had a fantastic weekend with my 'chicks' despite having dodgy tummy..... I can't believe I danced and laughed so much last night and was only drinking water....:eek:

I still managed to have a killer headache this morning - but put that down to headbanging like a nutter - sure I've dislodged my brain!!!

It was great to spend time with all you lovely ladies and even that fact that Jo and I had to stand all the way from Darlington to Birmingham on the train cos it was overcroweded couldn't have spoilt the weekend... :D

See you all again very soon.... I hope.....

(Dom - don't think there is a great deal of photographic evidence this time I'm afraid!!)

Lots of love

(Dom - don't think there is a great deal of photographic evidence this time I'm afraid!!)

Oh, I think there might be one or two 'blurry' ones from friday :rolleyes::D.... I'll check when my phone is recharged!

Great to see everyone again, and meet new peeps too :D Sorry I had to disappear - but I got a lift from the hotel in the end as 'his nibs' came through for me, bless!!

Looking forward to next time.... need to earn some brownie points first:rolleyes:

Gotta say, i had a FAB time meeting faces new and old. I'm now as sick as a dog (and I didnt even drink :()

I had a wicked time!! :)

Erm - hang on! You didn't even drink? My goodness - then you REALLY go, girl!!!!!!!

F me! hahahahhahahaha!

I hope you saw me pulling 'I told you so' faces at you at frequent intervals - didcha? didcha?

Luffs ya!

xxxx

Evening Folks :)

Here I am, knackered but thoroughly enjoyed my night in Newcastle last night and catching up with old friends and meeting some great new ones too! It was well worth the coach ride (no trains between York and Newcastle!!:eek::mad:

I hope everyone is feeling as remotivated as I am to get on with my weightloss and make 2008 the very last year that I will be overweight and certainly not happy about it!!

Off to bed v.shortly to recharge the old batteries and then plan my attack on the flab tommorow....lol

Happy New Year guys...xxx:D:D:D

Sleep tight, gorgeousness!

xxxxx

Lacey it was fantastic to finally meet you after all this time..... I don't know who is funnier me or you.....lol
;)

That is the best line ever!!!! And very true - you are both hilarious, whether or not you mean to be hahahahahhahahahah (erm joke)!

I had a fantastic weekend with my 'chicks' despite having dodgy tummy..... I can't believe I danced and laughed so much last night and was only drinking water....:eek:

You did really well, sweetie!!

I still managed to have a killer headache this morning - but put that down to headbanging like a nutter - sure I've dislodged my brain!!!

Ah - poor you! And poor me cos my neck really hurts too - can't think why! hehe

It was great to spend time with all you lovely ladies and even that fact that Jo and I had to stand all the way from Darlington to Birmingham on the train cos it was overcroweded couldn't have spoilt the weekend... :D

Oh wot a pain!!

See you all again very soon.... I hope.....

Certainly hope so!

Thank feck! hahahhaa

Lots of love

xxxx

Oh, I think there might be one or two 'blurry' ones from friday :rolleyes::D.... I'll check when my phone is recharged!

NOOOOOO!!!!!! lol

Great to see everyone again, and meet new peeps too :D Sorry I had to disappear - but I got a lift from the hotel in the end as 'his nibs' came through for me, bless!!

Looking forward to next time.... need to earn some brownie points first:rolleyes:

You and me both, my love!!

xxxxx

This was taken by a dodgy cowboy on the Friday night - I think some laydees were in the loo! lol

But from left to right - bottom row - Isobel, Bondgirl (Zoe), Jellybelly (Jo)

Top row - Mary (Mandy's lovely mate), Mandy (Nce1), Mich, Amanda Jayne, Debbiemac.

This is the only piccy I have as I - OOPS forgot! - to take my camera either days. Doh!

Anyhoo - I'm sure there are others lurking about somewhere!

I just want to say that it was an absolute pleasure to meet you all -some of you again!! - and I look forward to spending more time with you all, hopefully very soon!

Oh and the texts messages on the BJ screen were spot on! Big up the Minimins massive lol and we WERE the sexiest chicks there! hahahhahha!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic photo Isobel! :D Hope there are more to come from other Miniminers - and of course all the details of the meet too? :D

Ah now, Carol - what goes on tour, stays on tour! Innit! hahahahahha!

I am pleased to report that I was a VERY good girl but I can't vouch for anyone else hahahahhahahah!

I think it's a bit of a shame that the pic isn't in focus lol and we actually were much more gorgeous than that! :D:D;)

xxxxx

I've just tried to have a look at the Buffalo Joe's website as the pics that the teensey cowboy took of us kept flashing up on the screen - eeek!!! - but the gallery is down - shame! lol

xxx

This was taken by a dodgy cowboy on the Friday night - I think some laydees were in the loo! lol

But from left to right - bottom row - Isobel, Bondgirl (Zoe), Jellybelly (Jo)

Top row - Mary (Mandy's lovely mate), Mandy (Nce1), Mich, Amanda Jayne, Debbiemac.

This is the only piccy I have as I - OOPS forgot! - to take my camera either days. Doh!

Anyhoo - I'm sure there are others lurking about somewhere!

I just want to say that it was an absolute pleasure to meet you all -some of you again!! - and I look forward to spending more time with you all, hopefully very soon!

Oh and the texts messages on the BJ screen were spot on! Big up the Minimins massive lol and we WERE the sexiest chicks there! hahahhahha!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You all look gorgeous!

Delighted you all had a wonderful time!!!

Love Mini xxx

Website back up but no photos from Fri/Sat as yet.... keep lookin Isobel (necessary on a bike)....lol;);)

Can't belive that pic from BJ's - I'm stood next to the teeny tiny gorgeous and cute Mary and look even more huge than I already feel...:eek: Mind you she's so cute and lovely I'll let her off....lol;)

Mmmmmm now where did I put them CD packs.....:eek:

Loadsa love to all my chicks......

Both me and mary loved every minute of the weekend.
Mary says hi and hopes that she can be a honary(sp) member, She thinks minimins and everyone are great.
It was Lovely to see everyone have a blast xxx

Mary is LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for making me feel welcome during this weekend. I was a bit apprehensive at the prospect of meeting so many new people at once ("what if they won't like me"), but luckily I'd already met Sarah and she made me feel that I'd be safe among friends. So it proved to be.

Anyone reading this who hasn't yet taken the plunge and come along to a meet, please try to come to the next one (April 18/19) in Birmingham - I can guarantee you will love it!

Had a great journey back, half-empty train, no stops, connecting bus on time. Home by 3.30!

AmandaJayne

Back