Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

very pleased you enjoyed your time AJ! It was lovely to meet you. You are a good egg.

xxx

Thank you all so much for making me feel welcome during this weekend. I was a bit apprehensive at the prospect of meeting so many new people at once ("what if they won't like me"), but luckily I'd already met Sarah and she made me feel that I'd be safe among friends. So it proved to be.

Anyone reading this who hasn't yet taken the plunge and come along to a meet, please try to come to the next one (April 18/19) in Birmingham - I can guarantee you will love it!

Had a great journey back, half-empty train, no stops, connecting bus on time. Home by 3.30!

AmandaJayne

Glad you got home easily, my journey was similar... was lovely to meet you at the weekend:) Look forward to seeing you again soon:D

love xxxxx:)

Hi guys :wavey:

Just wanted to say I had a fab weekend too.

It was good to meet all the new people and chat to ones I had met and everyone looked fab.

Why is it though that i'm the only 1 that looks awful on that photo? Everyone else looks as gorgeous as they did in real life.

Even as Mich said the journey home didn't put a dampner on it. At least once we got to York station we could breathe. Thanks for the company Mich.

I've been looking on BJ's website and everytime i've been on it's dead, will keep trying though.

See you all soon(ish)

Jo xx

What a FAB photo - and you ALL look gorgeous....even those who think otherwise....you know who you are (Mich & Jo !!) ;)

everyone looks like they had a blast :D

thanks for sharing Isobel !

Debz xx

Evening one and all. I'm finally home and totally knackered!!!

Thank you all for such a lovely weekend, not that I expected anything less with such wonderful company.

Good news is that my friend Kerry has made a full recovery and says she is never drinking again lol!

Finally, my boss has agreed to my day off for the Brum meet after I asked him today ;).

Evening one and all. I'm finally home and totally knackered!!!

Thank you all for such a lovely weekend, not that I expected anything less with such wonderful company.

Good news is that my friend Kerry has made a full recovery and says she is never drinking again lol!

Finally, my boss has agreed to my day off for the Brum meet after I asked him today ;).

Glad to hear you got home safe and hope the boss didn't take too much persuading to let you have the day off for Brum.....;)

Was great to spend time with you Sarah... as always and so glad to here Kerry is OK.... bless.... hope she can make it to Brum too....:D

Now try and get a cheap train for next time.....;)

See you soon.... check out my ticker and it'll tell you how long to Brum.... you know me and my tickers....lol:eek:

Love

Hi guys :wavey:

Just wanted to say I had a fab weekend too.

It was good to meet all the new people and chat to ones I had met and everyone looked fab.

Why is it though that i'm the only 1 that looks awful on that photo? Everyone else looks as gorgeous as they did in real life.

Even as Mich said the journey home didn't put a dampner on it. At least once we got to York station we could breathe. Thanks for the company Mich.

I've been looking on BJ's website and everytime i've been on it's dead, will keep trying though.

See you all soon(ish)

Jo xx

Hi Jo!

Glad you got home OK and I'm pleased to report guys that Jo didn't try to jump off the train despite listening to me whittering on for 3 hours....lol!! Don't think being pressed up against a bunch of young men in the train carriage was too much of a hardship now..... do you?? Well I didn't anyway....:eek:;)

And you looked bluddy fab at the weekend - both nights.... so don't be moaning about the picture .....OK???!!!

hope you can make it to Brum..... see you soon....

Love

I got on to the BJ site - they've only got pics in the gallery up to mid December!!!

I know how slack are they eh.....:rolleyes: I would have expected to see our photos on there first thing down.... how very rude.....!!!!

Off to see Alison tomorrow..... wish me luck...;)

Thank you all so much for making me feel welcome during this weekend. I was a bit apprehensive at the prospect of meeting so many new people at once ("what if they won't like me"), but luckily I'd already met Sarah and she made me feel that I'd be safe among friends. So it proved to be.

Anyone reading this who hasn't yet taken the plunge and come along to a meet, please try to come to the next one (April 18/19) in Birmingham - I can guarantee you will love it!

Had a great journey back, half-empty train, no stops, connecting bus on time. Home by 3.30!

AmandaJayne

Was great to meet you too AmandaJayne.... hopefully you can come to Bham.... sounds like your thinking about it....:D

Sounds like you had a fab journey too you lucky thing..... although we had to stand it wasn't too nightmareish......:eek:

See you soon....

Glad to hear you got home safe and hope the boss didn't take too much persuading to let you have the day off for Brum.....;)

Was great to spend time with you Sarah... as always and so glad to here Kerry is OK.... bless.... hope she can make it to Brum too....:D

Now try and get a cheap train for next time.....;)

See you soon.... check out my ticker and it'll tell you how long to Brum.... you know me and my tickers....lol:eek:

Love

The boss was quite easy to win over really ;).

I'll check tickets very soon, promise!!!

hey Mich, when u reserecting your diary hun ?!?!?
xx

Don't think I'm going to do a diary (for now) at the moment... almost feel like setting myself up for a fall if you know what I mean???? Planning to get a good few weeks under my belt then may start writing but at the moment I don't really want to commit to a diary.... confused ???? I am at the mo.... want to get started and have a fab new counsellor (she knows who she is) who came highly recommended;) So I'm hoping for now to just get on with things....

See you in Brum???

deffinatly, room booked, sharing with Zoe.
good luck with the restart & new CDC
laa
xx

Hi everyone you all look fab and glad you had a great time but dont forget theres a meet in Belfast in Feb for those who can make it hope to see you all there luv Mandy x

Hi everyone you all look fab and glad you had a great time but dont forget theres a meet in Belfast in Feb for those who can make it hope to see you all there luv Mandy x

Would love to come - unfortunately hubby's birthday that weekend and lack of finances tell me otherwise.... sure you'll have a great time...:D

Back