MANDYB2 aka Mandy
MAISIE aka Maisie
BONDGIRL aka Zoe
WESTIEGIRL aka Sarah
STARLIGHT aka Sandy
JELLYBELLY aka Jo
CAH-CHING aka Gill
DEBBIEMAC aka Debbie
ISIS aka Lacey (? - you did say definate Lacey...;))
NCE1 aka Mandi plus my mate (not sure if im coming by car or train) but Im definately coming

ISOBEL1965 aka Isobel
MICH aka Michelle
MANDYB2 aka Mandy
MAISIE aka Maisie
BONDGIRL aka Zoe
WESTIEGIRL aka Sarah
STARLIGHT aka Sandy
JELLYBELLY aka Jo
CAH-CHING aka Gill
DEBBIEMAC aka Debbie
ISIS aka Lacey (? - you did say definate Lacey...;))
NCE1 aka Mandi plus my mate (not sure if im coming by car or train) but Im definately coming

That's great stuff Mandi... be good to see you again - you staying at the Travel Lodge too??? If you are getting the train Me, Jo and CC are getting the 10.30am from Bham.... though CC said she may drive... not sure yet... either way we'll see you next Friday!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..... Enjoy and I'll see you all Friday....

Love

Hi. I@m coming on Saturday ... have i booked the wrong day?

oopps. I'm coming on saturday and leaving on sunday. better cancel my room then. if I can't rebook for Friday night I won't come soz folks.

oopps. I'm coming on saturday and leaving on sunday. better cancel my room then. if I can't rebook for Friday night I won't come soz folks.

It's 2 nights CC.... Friday 4th and Saturday 5th Jan..... format for Friday and Saturday pretty much the same.... meet at P&P at 4ish and then out in the evenings.....

Hope you'll still come....:D

yeah :D PHEW!!!

This could explain why your train journey to the toon is different to what me and Jo were quoted/booked.... as the lines have work done on the weekend..... so Saturday let me know by text when your on your way and I'll let you know the plans for Saturday.... but they will probably be meet 3-4pm in the P&P on the Quayside.....

See you soon.....

Love

How easy is it to get from the station to hotel?

You guys are so great.

Isobel .... so looking forward to seeing you again Dublin was fabo!

Bless ya! So glad you're coming - see you next Sat!

xxx

Yep i is Scottish :D

No fekking lap dancing on me this year if we're all hefalumps!! :eek: i'm just a fragile wee thing .....:eek: (you know who you are)......

Maisie x x

Erm - was that moi?? :wave_cry: xxxxxxx

PS Good news - Lacey's still coming - she's going to stay at my mum's house so I can keep tabs on her muhahahahahha!

Happy New Year everyone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Erm - was that moi?? :wave_cry: xxxxxxx

I'm saying nothing but I'm sure it was you....PMSL!!!!

PS Good news - Lacey's still coming - she's going to stay at my mum's house so I can keep tabs on her muhahahahahha!

Happy New Year everyone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fab news that Lacey is coming too..... now who exactly will be keeping tabs on who.....;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL TOO......:D

CC,

You still have to come, you'll just be there or the sat night and can laugh at me suffering my hangover still from the friday.

Counting down now all, see you friday

I missed the last page sorry, i'm useless and really should pay more attention. I'm very harmless though (honest)

LOL! No worries. I'm still coming. All 18 Stones of me ! :eek:

CC,

You still have to come, you'll just be there or the sat night and can laugh at me suffering my hangover still from the friday.

Counting down now all, see you friday

And me tooo.... if todays hangover after last night is anything to go by I am sooooo out of practice.....:sign0137:

Well I'm 19 stones .... ner. ner, ner....lol;):D:eek:

you guys are bonkers and i'm scared. :p

I'll be in ketosis by the weekend. I've got a bad cold so I won't be drinking alcohol.

Looking forward to seeing you guys never been to Newcastle and since there is snow forecast for the weekend it'll be interesting to see whether Geordie girls really do walk about with virtually no clothes on when out on the town.

See you in a few days. xxx

Back