Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

I cant believe the amount of stuff Ive got out to take with me, youd think I was going for a fortnight!!

Got my taxi booked for 1045, my train isnt til 1150 and the stations only 10/15 mins away but Im taking no chances

Still feel like c*** mind you and Ive now got virtually no voice at all :rolleyes: but I wont let a wee thing like that stop me. :party0049:

Hi all

I have the lurgi and was thinking i might not be well enough to come. I woke up last night and thought i'd peed luckily it was my roasting temperature. I'm a bit better today
I wont be arriving till after 4 as im driving so if someone can pm me their number.

I cant believe the amount of stuff Ive got out to take with me, youd think I was going for a fortnight!!

Got my taxi booked for 1045, my train isnt til 1150 and the stations only 10/15 mins away but Im taking no chances

Still feel like c*** mind you and Ive now got virtually no voice at all :rolleyes: but I wont let a wee thing like that stop me. :party0049:

Wot you like eh.....:rolleyes:;)

See you tomorrow..... safe journey.....!

Ok - last chance for anyone to PM me for my mobile number as I might not be able to get online tomorrow..........

anyone?

Hey hey hey - in 24 hours, we'll be leggo! hahahha! Or something!

xx

Whooohoooo:D:D in 19 hours I'll be setting off to the Toon:D:D although I may be a lil later than 4pm getting to the P&P as I'll need to jump in the shower to wash my tan off:eek: but it wont be much after girlies:D:D

See you all soon:p

Ok - last chance for anyone to PM me for my mobile number as I might not be able to get online tomorrow..........

anyone?

Hey hey hey - in 24 hours, we'll be leggo! hahahha! Or something!

xx

118..... got your number missus.....lolol!!!

Meeting Jo (Jelly Belly) at BHam station at 10am.... train at 10.30 - arrive toon approx 2ish.....

This time tomorrow..... scrubbing up to go on the toon.... without my coat..... cos I is hard.... though it's brass monkeys here so I might have to be a softy southerner and wear me cardi after all....:eek:

How's the snow situ Miss Isobel???? I only got heels to wear - will be clinging on to you all for dear life.... If I go down your all goin down with me.....:eek::D:rolleyes:

Right.... really must go and iron my clothes and pack my bags.....

See you all tomorrow..... can't wait.....

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

ISOBEL1965 aka Isobel
MICH aka Michelle
MANDYB2 aka Mandy
MAISIE aka Maisie
BONDGIRL aka Zoe
WESTIEGIRL aka Sarah
STARLIGHT aka Sandy
JELLYBELLY aka Jo
CAH-CHING aka Gill
DEBBIEMAC aka Debbie
ISIS aka Lacey
NCE1 aka Mandi plus my mate
Irene
Amanda Jayne

Just double checking how many heads I have to count as we do a crocodile formation through the blizzard LMTO!!!!

I make it 14 - have I missed anyone out?

xxx

The snow isn't too bad, Mich - right now - a lot of it has melted - hooray!!

Oi B'noide - have you still got my number? oi oi!

xxxx

The snow isn't too bad, Mich - right now - a lot of it has melted - hooray!!

Oi B'noide - have you still got my number? oi oi!

xxxx

:eek: I didn't pm you cos I thought I had but just checked my phone and:eek: its not there:mad:grrrrrrrrrr (possibly cos I've had a change of phone about 3 times:eek:)

Grrrrrrr just checked my hotel booking and can't check in til after 3pm and I'll need to shower n make myself look presentable.

Does anyone know if it'll matter that the booking is in Sharon(summerskys)name? I'd hate to be stranded without a room

Have a wonderful weekend girls, wish I could have made it, but being so close to crimbo, just couldn't really afford it. Hopefully most (or some) will be at the Brum meet in April, as there are so many of you I would love to meet for the first time, and even more to meet up with those I have already met. don't forget to take loads and loads of piccies!!! I will be having a voddie with you (in spirit, as always, as it were, and thinking about you all!)

Issy, any chance you could make the Brum meet, as I would really really love to meet up with you hun xxx ???

If its the TL youre in I think theyre not too bad at letting you in sharp or a wee bit early. The name wont matter zoe, Im booked into one on Mon/Tues this coming week and its under the name of the person who booked it but theyve told me theres no problem checking in, as Ill arrive first.

Oh starlight thanks so much hunni I was getting a lil panicky about it as the lovely Sharon is in India so no hope of them confirming it with her lol.

Well my hair appointment is at 1pm so prob finished by 2pm will set off then...last time it took me an hour n 20 mins:eek:(its 119 miles from me) but I reckon I'll drive sensibly tomorrow:eek:

packing?! packing... now I'm worrying.... I've not had chance yet :eek:

Snow seems to have stopped but its really cold and turning to ice :argh:

any idea what time you're all going out on friday night? I'm still hoping to get there to drop me bag off before you get too far away!!!!

Jo - unless you've changed your number, I've still got yours so I'll yell when I'm on my way in :D

See you tomorrow girlies... snow or no flippin snow!

:eek: I didn't pm you cos I thought I had but just checked my phone and:eek: its not there:mad:grrrrrrrrrr (possibly cos I've had a change of phone about 3 times:eek:)

Grrrrrrr just checked my hotel booking and can't check in til after 3pm and I'll need to shower n make myself look presentable.

Does anyone know if it'll matter that the booking is in Sharon(summerskys)name? I'd hate to be stranded without a room

Have PMd you my number, hun xx

Have a wonderful weekend girls, wish I could have made it, but being so close to crimbo, just couldn't really afford it. Hopefully most (or some) will be at the Brum meet in April, as there are so many of you I would love to meet for the first time, and even more to meet up with those I have already met. don't forget to take loads and loads of piccies!!! I will be having a voddie with you (in spirit, as always, as it were, and thinking about you all!)

Issy, any chance you could make the Brum meet, as I would really really love to meet up with you hun xxx ???

Awww bless you, Cheryl - I honestly doubt it, hun - there's only so much pizz I can take with Prince Eric lol - but I will try! xxxxxxx

packing?! packing... now I'm worrying.... I've not had chance yet :eek:

Snow seems to have stopped but its really cold and turning to ice :argh:

any idea what time you're all going out on friday night? I'm still hoping to get there to drop me bag off before you get too far away!!!!

Jo - unless you've changed your number, I've still got yours so I'll yell when I'm on my way in :D

See you tomorrow girlies... snow or no flippin snow!

Debbie - we'll be going out about 8pm (meeting in the Pitcher and Piano) on Friday. I'll PM you my number if you haven't got it xxx

Back