Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

And I can't come as I'll still be in NZ although I'd rather be in Newcastle
Irene xx

Irene, you know we will miss you terribly but I bet we are sharing posts between us within 24 hours of the meet and you will be able to see the pics:)

You will have an amazing holiday....xxx

Gen
Kazz (I assume since we are sharing a room lol)
Isobel
Mich - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE
MandyB2 - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Hippoellie (Kathy)
Maisie - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE
Cah-Ching
Jem
Nce1
Bondgirl aka Zoe or bnoide;)
Karen1972
Summerskye - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE
Isis aka Lacey
Starlight (Sandy) - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay - Starlight.... lovely to see you booked and ready to go..... look forward to meeting you.....:D

Im really looking forward to it too... .although I probably should have asked for the time off work before I shelled out for the room lol But it was the low price rooms that made it 'doable'

Yeh me too, but I thought ah feck it and booked it anyway!

Gen
Isobel
Westiegirl aka Sarah BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE
Hippoellie (Kathy)
Cah-Ching
Jem
Nce1
Karen1972
Isis aka Lacey

Yay..... me little dancin buddie is all signed up and raring to go.... don't think the TL will know what's hit them....LOL

Only 4 months so many days to go.....LOL mmmm or is it 5 months.....????? check out my ticker....lol!!

Oh no...... i'm mised off the list... here i go again then..... your not going to get rid of me that easy now you've said i can come.....:cry:

Gen
Isobel
Hippoellie (Kathy)
Cah-Ching
Jem
Nce1
Karen1972
Isis aka Lacey
Spudsbit [in bold this time]

Oh no...... i'm mised off the list... here i go again then..... your not going to get rid of me that easy now you've said i can come.....:cry:

Gen
Isobel
Hippoellie (Kathy)
Cah-Ching
Jem
Nce1
Karen1972
Isis aka Lacey
Spudsbit [in bold this time]

Ooops, sorry that was me :eek:!

would love to come but can't fly to Newcastle & I'm certainly not driving all that way, so no for me :(
xx:)

Last weekend, DH and I booked a winter holiday to Kerala (south of Goa for anyone who's not certain). We depart on 27th December and don't get back until 11th January - so I can't go to the VPHBC now :cry::cry::cry:

I clean forgot all about the VPHBC in the excitement of booking it and only realised a couple of days later that the two overlapped :sign0007:

I've got a family room booked at the Quayside Travelodge for both the Friday and Saturday nights which I got at the special Supersaver rate of £26.00 per night (£52.00 for both nights). So if anyone wants to buy it off me for that price, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to forward the confirmation details onto them.

Last weekend, DH and I booked a winter holiday to Kerala (south of Goa for anyone who's not certain). We depart on 27th December and don't get back until 11th January - so I can't go to the VPHBC now :cry::cry::cry:

I clean forgot all about the VPHBC in the excitement of booking it and only realised a couple of days later that the two overlapped :sign0007:

I've got a family room booked at the Quayside Travelodge for both the Friday and Saturday nights which I got at the special Supersaver rate of £26.00 per night (£52.00 for both nights). So if anyone wants to buy it off me for that price, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to forward the confirmation details onto them.

Oh Sharon so sorry you wont be there:( it really wont be the same:cry:

However I'd love to take the room off your hands as I've not already sorted accomodation:rolleyes: I really am lapse.

Pm me if room is still available and we can sort out payment etc;)

Love

OK :) thanks to my lovely Auntie in Law :party0019:(she'll KILL me for calling her that) ....Spudsbit....we'll be there that weekend.

She's sent us money for flights to the North East for January, in advance for our Christmas presents :)

:girlpower:

So instead of a weekend at home because Sunderland are playing away, I'll be able to join you's all for my first MM meet :D

Can't wait :)

K xxxxx

Naughty Niece

Just remember girl, your never too old to go across auntie's knee.:whoopass:

really pleased you'll be here, just don't get me too drunk as you usually do!!!! :whistle:

Back