Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

whoooo hooooo i finally stopped dithering and booked, got myself a family room ( all they had left) for 39 squid too chuffed to bits can't wait.....:D:D

Gen
Kazz (I assume since we are sharing a room lol)
Isobel
Mich - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE
MandyB2 - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Hippoellie (Kathy)
Maisie - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE
Cah-Ching
Jem
Nce1 Booked 2 nights @ Travel Lodge Quayside
Karen1972
Bondgirl aka Zoe or Bnoide - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE ;)
Isis aka Lacey
Starlight (Sandy) - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE :D

Gen
Isobel
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Hippoellie (Kathy)
Cah-Ching
Jem
Nce1 Booked 2 nights @ Travel Lodge Quayside
Karen1972
Isis aka Lacey
JellyBelly - Booked travel Lodge quayside

Just noticed you weren't on the list Jo and I know your def coming.... good to see you booked to Mandie....

Love

UPDATING THE LIST!!

Just thought I'd update the list - if I've missed anyone off - sorry - please add your name ..... the more the merrier!!

Gen
Isobel
Westiegirl aka Sarah - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE ;)
Hippoellie (Kathy)
Cah-Ching
Jem
Nce1- BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE
Karen1972
Isis aka Lacey
Jelly Belly aka Jo - BOOKED 2 NIGHTS @ TRAVEL LODGE QUAYSIDE

Really looking forward to seeing people again and meeting new people too.....

Love

I'm almost coming.......either sharing with Jo (if she'll still have me!!) or possibly with my mate who asked if she could come...... I told her only if she promises to party hard with the rest of us :D somehow I can't see that being a problem for Ann :eek::rolleyes:

Seriously - unless something goes wrong with child care, i'm there :party0016:

Yay!! Not long to go now!!

Really looking forward to itm, guys - even if I'm not around on here much right now, I haven't forgotten about it! lol

(How can I? It's my 43rd birthday - booooooooo!!!!!)

xxxxx

Hi Guys,

Thanks for adding me to the list Mich.

Mandi really pleased that you've booked. I've just replied to your message (sorry for delay)

Debbie, you're welcome to share still and it's a family room if you and your friend wanna share, it's only 2 night so i'm not fussed either way to be honest. Unless your both untidy then we'll have to see (lol)

Mich i've founf cheap train tickets, i've pm'd you, can you get back to me asap please and i'll book them. Mandi you 2.

I am sooo looking forward to it, i've nevar been to newcastle (i've had a very sheltered life) and who beeter to go with than you lot

Take care all

Jo xx

Train booked... .arrive in the Toon just before 2pm and leave Sunday at 1.30pm... got a bargain price of £33.50 which is amazing cos 3 days ago it was £82.50!

Only 22 days and counting.....!!!!

Lots of love
Mich xx

I cant decide whether to take the train or drive.... I really need to make a decision :giggle:

Just had a quick look and train from Glasgow central to Newcastle is v cheap - two singles total around £25..... get booking Sandy.... (oh and you too Maisie....lol)!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon....

Love
Mich xx

Thats not bad.... Im stilll swithering about driving though... is there someone else coming from Glasgow???

Sure Maisie will be travelling from Glasgow.... don't forget Sandy on top of petrol it'll be £10 a day in the car park!!!! Worth bearing in mind....

I've just booked my train tickets too (courtesy of Mich letting me know they were cheap) so a big thank you :D

Arriving and leaving at the same time as Mich too

Really looking forward to it and meeting friends old and new

Jo xx

Mich where did you find the £25 was that for the 2 or £25 each way??

Hi Sandy

I looked at Nationalrail.co.uk

This was the link

Sorry

in fact I've just looked at return and cheapest is £21 return... this will I guess depend on what times you wish to travel and also availability on tickets as I wanted to buy a £13 return from Newcastle but they'd all gone...

Hope you get sorted...

M xx

OUCH!! Really? I think that might just decide things for me then. I hadnt realised it cost for parking

Yeah - there isn't a free car park as the Travel Lodge is city centre - it's an NCP (I think) which is v expensive certain it's a tenner a day!!

Jo - glad you've booked the train - I will be happy of the company - honest!!

I too am looking forward to it..... just gotta get through a weekend with the girls in Edinburgh (this weekend...) tough job but someone has to do it...lol and then Xmas!!

Love
M x

Yeah - there isn't a free car park as the Travel Lodge is city centre - it's an NCP (I think) which is v expensive certain it's a tenner a day!!

Jo - glad you've booked the train - I will be happy of the company - honest!!

I too am looking forward to it..... just gotta get through a weekend with the girls in Edinburgh (this weekend...) tough job but someone has to do it...lol and then Xmas!!

Love
M x

Hey Mich you've been on my mind for days. How are you doing my sweet?

You still going to Toon-town in January?

Back