Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

£75 per night?!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

I can't stretch to that.

Hey Mich you've been on my mind for days. How are you doing my sweet?

You still going to Toon-town in January?

I'm OK thanks CC - fat as an ox and not following any plan whatsoever so mainly lurking at the mo....

Have a fab new job I love and come the new year plan to restart Cambridge.... new counsellor, new year, new start.....etc!

Yes I'm def off to the toon Mandy and I booked months ago and it was dirt cheap - alas no more! Managed to get cheap train from Brum too which is good - I'll just hop on the train from Cov and it'll be fine....

Hope your OK... would be great if you could come to the toon but understand with the cost of hte rooms.... unless you could share with someone????

Might go to the Bham meet in April .... see where I'm at....

Take care
Love
Mich xx

It's not that far from the station to the Travelodge - just a couple of mins in a cab but I wouldn't walk it with a weekend bag!

As most people seem to arriving around 2ish on the Friday - shall we say that we meet up at the Pitcher and Piano at 4pm? To give you guys time to check in and freshen up a bit?

Then we can regroup at 8pm if people want to nip off and get changed for the evening out??

How does that sound?

xxxxx

It's not that far from the station to the Travelodge - just a couple of mins in a cab but I wouldn't walk it with a weekend bag!

As most people seem to arriving around 2ish on the Friday - shall we say that we meet up at the Pitcher and Piano at 4pm? To give you guys time to check in and freshen up a bit?

Then we can regroup at 8pm if people want to nip off and get changed for the evening out??

How does that sound?

xxxxx

Sounds bluddy perfect Miss Isobel..... can't you tell you were a teacher in a previous life.....lol;) So looking forward to seeing you again....:D

I think I'm still coming (can I still share with you Jo?!!) - I've got to wait at Newcastle airport for my OH's flight first though..... then he'll bring me into town and drive himself home :D

All being well (and BA behave themselves!) I'll be there around 7.30ish... just in time to change and meet everyone for a drink!

Not sure I can stay both nights though yet :sigh:

I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Newcastle.

How does that sound?

xxxxx

MARVELLOUS!!!!!! :D:D:D

Debbie, of course you can still share. It's a family room so there's plenty of room and it'll be nice to have the company to be honest.

Would be good if you could stay both nights, you're other 1/2 will still be there when you get back (lol)

Isobel, I like your thinking :) 4pm sounds good, means i can get an early start on the beer.

Can I just apologise to everyone beforehand for my drunken behaviour? I have absolutely no intention of behaving myself and intend to get very drunk and be very silly.

Soooo looking forward to meeting everyone

Jo xx

Last edited:
Debbie, of course you can still share. It's a family room so there's plenty of room and it'll be nice to have the company to be honest.

Would be good if you could stay both nights, you're other 1/2 will still be there when you get back (lol)

Isobel, I like your thinking :) 4pm sounds good, means i can get an early start on the beer.

Can I just apologise to everyone beforehand for my drunken behaviour? I have absolutely no intention of behaving myself and intend to get very drunk and be very silly.

Soooo looking forward to meeting everyone

Jo xx

Actually - he won't!! He gets back on the plane to London on sunday night.....I was planning on just making my way back to the airport on sunday night but I'm not sure even I can shop for that long.....(he wouldnt be there until 7pm!!), even if the shops were still open :(

I DO plan on being around until late (very!) saturday afternoon though :D

Oh, and I hope you give me chance to catch up on the beer.........

Be good to see you (and everyone else!!) again....

Lacey I'm so pleased you'll be there - can't wait to finally meet you in person!!!

Not sure if your getting the train from York but if you are then Jo (Jellybelly) and I are getting the 10.30am train from Birmingham to Newcastle which I'm sure stops at York - you could get on with us if you dare....lol

I'll PM you my mobile number so we can keep in touch....OK?

Looking forward to this weekend immensley as I've just missed my annual girls weekend in Edinburgh - came down with severe tonsilitis Thursday evening - should have flown v early Fri morning but was too ill... feeling better now though....

Love to all
Mich xx

Room booked.

See you all in about 2 weeks.

xxx

Room booked.

See you all in about 2 weeks.

xxx

CC me and Jo (jelly belly) are booked on the 10.30am train from Bham to Newcastle straight through no changes and the 13.35 train via Darlington on the way back... get your ass booked on it hun....!!! (was only £33.50 last week)....

It's gonna be fun girls I can feel it in my water... or is that vodka..lol;):D:eek:

Oh man....... less than two weeks to go.... how excited am I.....:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Sarah - you got the train sorted yet hun (and you too Maisie...;))....

So looking forward to seeing friends old and new......:D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year......:D

See you in the Piano and Pitcher 4pm Friday 4 January 2008 - mines a vodka and diet coke please....:party0016:

love

You make me laugh! :D :giggle:

Back