Newcastle VPHBC#4 - January 4-5th 2008

Maisie are you coming from Glasgow area?? I kind of have it in my mind you are....

If so there is still availability on the trains Im getting there and back... total of £28

Sandy
I cant find any availability under 65quid :sigh:
I'm coming from Irvine need to change to a bus at Paisley to get to Glasgow Central they're doing some kind of work over Chrismas and into the New Year a bus has to take you from Paisley Gilmour Street to Central Station same going back a bus from Glasgow to Paisley to get to Irvine....confusing i know and a pain in the ass!

Maisie x x

The train there chick unless they have changed it (and just looked on the national rail website and nothing different) should be direct from BHam to Newcastle - leaving at 10.30am and arriving at Newcastle at 13.50... times for the returning one is right - I knew we have to get a bus on the way back but my ticket for going says train all the way - I bluddy hope it is.... if not then yup your right - nearer 5 hours....:(

If you haven't already booked then the prices are sky high again chick - £71 at the last glance (about 2 mins ago...:rolleyes::()..... driving is pretty straight forward we did it last year..... just text me and let me know - if your coming by train great we'll wait for you at the station.... if you drive then we'll see you in the Pitcher and Piano or Piano and Pitcher - never get that right:eek: at 4pm unless of course we see you in the Travellodge beforehand....!!

Even if it took me 10 hours to get there I'd still go - by far the best meet I've ever been too.....

Love

I've got my train ticket .. £33.50. I went to the station and asked them about the changes and that's what he said. Even gave me the print out ... I'll text you at BNS.

Sandy
I cant find any availability under 65quid :sigh:
I'm coming from Irvine need to change to a bus at Paisley to get to Glasgow Central they're doing some kind of work over Chrismas and into the New Year a bus has to take you from Paisley Gilmour Street to Central Station same going back a bus from Glasgow to Paisley to get to Irvine....confusing i know and a pain in the ass!

Maisie x x

Getting to Central will be a pain but try this link. If you select single then add a return journey the total is only £23 :)

National Express Journey selection

Im booked on the 1150 from Central and the 1355 back on the Sunday

I've got my train ticket .. £33.50. I went to the station and asked them about the changes and that's what he said. Even gave me the print out ... I'll text you at BNS.

Oooh glad you've got your ticket but a b*gger if they are busing us from Darlington as there was no mention of it when I booked.... oh well we'll have to wait and see what next Friday brings..... this time next week we'll be heading Buffalo Joe's way hoping to baggsy 'our corner' eh Issy.....lol;)

See you soon.....

Love

Cant get a train cheaper than £65.00 may just have to drive :sigh: :cry: :(

Maisie x x

Hope you get sorted chick else you'll have to be careful what you drink Saturday.....lol - as if....lol!!!

Looking forward to seeing you again..... and folks in case you don't know Maisie..... she's ........ wait for it....... SCOTTISH....OMG:eek::eek:

(sorry little in joke from last year.... Maisie introduced herself to me and I just went.... OMG your Scottish...:eek: blindingly obvious really with a strong Scottish accent....!!! But on her profile it never said she was from Scotland just the back of beyond.... how was I to know..:confused::rolleyes::eek::D)

LOL Mich - yeah, I think you can describe Maisie as Scottish! hahahahahahah!

I need a tent too - anyone going to Millets? eheheheh

Awww feck it - let's just all get drunk then we won't care! teehee!

xxxxxxxx

You guys are so great.

Isobel .... so looking forward to seeing you again Dublin was fabo!

Yep i is Scottish :D

No fekking lap dancing on me this year if we're all hefalumps!! :eek: i'm just a fragile wee thing .....:eek: (you know who you are)......

Train tickets are booked ...thanks Sandy:)

Maisie x x

Yay.... wee Scottish Maisie has booked her ticket..... yay.....

Lap Dancing.... who mentioned lap dancing..... wasn't me ..... was it???? Vodka clouded my judgement slightly.... think it was someone equally as bonkers but deffo not me...... but could be persuaded..... ;)

Can we do a quick role call on how is coming to Newcastle.... and to make sure everyone has at least one persons mobile number.... off the top of my head I know the following definates if I've missed you off - very sorry please cut, paste and add your name.....:D

ISOBEL1965 aka Isobel
MICH aka Michelle
MANDYB2 aka Mandy
MAISIE aka Maisie
BONDGIRL aka Zoe
WESTIEGIRL aka Sarah
STARLIGHT aka Sandy
JELLYBELLY aka Jo
CAH-CHING aka Gill
DEBBIEMAC aka Debbie
ISIS aka Lacey (? - you did say definate Lacey...;))

I think almost all of you have my mobile please feel free to text if you want to......

See you all next Friday.... looking forward to it soooo much....:D

As far as I know the following are at the Travel Lodge.....

MICH aka Michelle
MANDYB2 aka Mandy
MAISIE aka Maisie
BONDGIRL aka Zoe
WESTIEGIRL aka Sarah
STARLIGHT aka Sandy
JELLYBELLY aka Jo
CAH-CHING aka Gill
DEBBIEMAC aka Debbie
ISIS aka Lacey (? - you did say definate Lacey...;)) - not sure

Can you ALL PM me your mobile phone numbers ... bank account details (including sort codes) and pin numbers for said accounts. Oh and gimme your addresses and a spare set of keys.

I'm feeling mischevious.

:D

JOKING

xxx

Can you ALL PM me your mobile phone numbers ... bank account details (including sort codes) and pin numbers for said accounts. Oh and gimme your addresses and a spare set of keys.

I'm feeling mischevious.

:D

JOKING

xxx

No problems... Ill also send you my Mums maiden name & my fave colour, just so everything is covered :giggle:

Back