Nice find today

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
Look magazine. I read about it on another thread and picked up a copy today. It has loads of fashion advice (I dont have a clue) and it is mainly high street clothes so realistically priced. I've enjoyed reading it to keep me motivated or when I need a distraction. This week there is a feature on 4 girls who have lost a lot of weight, there is also a section on the trends for 2009... which we will all need to know about. Gotta keep up with the trends when you're skinny and gorgeous. It also reviews beauty products. For £1.50 I thought it was fab. I used to spend way more than £1.50 a week on chocolate. Thought it might help someone x

thanx for posting that hun!... will get that next time out... :) haha could do with some fashion advice to be honest! especially for when i finally stop wearing my baggy tshirts

Well I brought myself a deep purple dress from primark today. Size 12 eeeek but it was only £5. It's gorgeous and was an amazing feeling buying something that I liked, rather than something that fitted.

i have loads of different size clothes upstairs!! im a divil!!!! i was out today and bought a fab dress size 14 was only 20 euro reduced from 80!!!

will check it out, i am hoping that bootcut jeans come back in fashion cos no matter what size i am i refuse to wear skinny jeans....they ming...:8855:

heheh.. no im not a huge fan of skinny jeans either... well first of all i dont have the legs for it...!! and just generally dont like them !

I love bootcut jeans too and will keep wearing them -in fashion or not!

me five! I have heavy thighs and the bootcut fit balances my legs out wonderfully! I hate those skinny jeans that seem to sit halfway down your bum making the slimmest youngest girl look like she has a saggy arse!

Back