night shifts :/

samieds

hi all ive just started night shifts and im getting confused when i sart and end my day when propointing especially on my days off

I always start a new day at midnight, so I eat my main meal before going to work, then usually a cup a soup at break and fruit and cereal for the morning. Works for me :)

hiya :) i started a thread last week about the same thing. I struggled because i find it really hard to sleep through the day, so was only having 4 hours. This meant my pp had to last 20 hours! :-( i asked my leader about night shift working yesterday....she said u can starty your days pp whenever you like eg...usually i go from 7am when i get up, until i go to bed. But now when im on nights im going to start them 4pm until 4pm. still the same principal. Its a pain in the backside but should work out the same in the end. I only lost 1lb this week, but i dont blame the night shifts, just all the chocolate the night shift staff brought in ;-) lol. Good luck :) x

thanks alot ladies :) ive been starting my my day when i wake and ending it when i sleep. Fingers crossed i see a go result this week x

Back