No frylight

bulgaria1

Hi can anyone tell me what to use instead of frylight I live in Bulgaria & there is nothing like that to use. I really want to do SW but I am using the recipes off this fantastic site. Thank you for any help

I believe 4 sprays of oil is a syn.

I did a quick google for "frylight bulgaria" and I got one of these sites that sells british food in bulgaria. Bit pricey but...

Do you have access to amazon?

Pierce

I believe 4 sprays of oil is a syn.

I did a quick google for "frylight bulgaria" and I got one of these sites that sells british food in bulgaria. Bit pricey but...

Do you have access to amazon?

Pierce
A lot of items from amazon do not get delivered to Bulgaria. But thank you for the info on the syn for the oil till I can get frylight

A lot of items from amazon do not get delivered to Bulgaria. But thank you for the info on the syn for the oil till I can get frylight
Hi. I don t like frylight. I use ev olive oil as a healthy extra. When i have bacon i cut the far all off and dry fry. If i have tomatoes with it i lightly salt a small amount of water and add the sliced tomatoes and cook them down. I brush oll onto a pan rather than pouring. It s worked for ne as i have lost 6 lb in three wks. I think exercise is a factor and my fitbit makes s me feel accountable for exercise. Good luck. Faye x

Just don't use it, it's absolutely rubbish. Get some good non stick frying pans. Sometimes I just put a splash of water in the frying pan if it needs more help/

Back