No Loss???????!!

LMAO! get weighed nakie wot are you like....ha ha x

I weighed myself JUST before going for my first weigh in and was 5lbs lighter than the chemist's scales. I'm thinking this is some sort of conspiracy to make us think we are heavier than we are and thus stay on the diet longer.......although at 19st I'm guessing I probably would have to stay on the diet a LONG time before this particular conspiracy had any baring on my losses ;)

Anyway my point is, fear not you never know until your real weigh in :p

i stuck to it 100% and lost nothing one week its so annoying but you know you've done nothing wrong so just keep going!
deb x

summer did i read right u have been on 4 nine weeks hun? thats not right have u been ur docs?? i used to be like that i had endometriosis u need to get checked out babe if u already havent been get yourself along to ur docs xxxxxx ps STOP!! THE SNEAKY WI. TUT TUT NAUGHTY GIRL! X

Yeah thats right sparkle! Infact it may be a bit longer - iv lost track its just constantly there!

Have been to the doc she said its my bodys way of coping with such an extreme diet, and cuz i never had them for years and now im losing weight im going to get them back - them and the fact i have the implant that never messed me up when i first had it in is now working like it possibly wouldve done if i had periods when i had the implant fitted.

Am due to have my implant changed in june so hopefully something might get sorted then!

has this diet had that effect on any one else??? i think u should go bk and get a second opinion hun.....its crap isnt it i was like that for years but all better now! but if it is the start of endometriosis u are best nowing now only so u can nip it in the bud.
take care hun. x

what is endometriosis?

Definition of Endometriosis

Endometriosis: The presence of tissue that normally grows inside the uterus (womb) in an abnormal anatomical location. Endometriosis is very common and may not produce symptoms, or it may lead to painful menstruation. It has also been associated with infertility. Endometriosis occurs most commonly within the Fallopian tubes and on the outside of the tubes and ovaries, the outer surface of the uterus and intestines, and anywhere on the surface of the pelvic cavity. It can also be found, less often, on the surface of the liver, in old surgery scars or, very rarely, in the lung or brain.
Endometriosis occurs in the reproductive years. The average age at diagnosis is 25-30.Endometriosis may be suspected by during a physical examination; it is confirmed by surgery, usually laparoscopy; available treatments include medication for pain, hormone therapy, and surgery.

Summergirl,

Ive got the implant and i know if i gain or lose weight it goes haywire....on all the time or nothing at all, i've been ok this year, but i am expecting when i've lost a stone or so for it to get messed up.
when i spoke to my Dr about it, he said it was because it doesn't know how much hormone to release so it has to regulate itself and that can take a few week.........however saying that he also gave me 3 mths worth of the pill last year and that sorted it out and i've been okay since, if mine starts going wierd again, i'm going to go back and ask for the pill again to see if i can get it to settle down quicker......don't want to be on while i'm on holiday:)

:nono: Don't use your scales,:scale: Summergurl as we can't have you get despondent as you are an inspiration to us all. I'm 100% positive you will show a loss on Monday. :bestwishes:

My god please don't worry you look FANTASTIC there is such a thing as a plateau, even if you havn't lost all the weight you want or are near, some people have lost 1lb one week then 10lb the next, and if you are on all the time(i suffer from this as well) that can be very unpredictable chin up, you look amazing, as a million people will tell you

lol thanks supa! :)

I am now very worried :( what if i have that? It doesnt seem that bad but maybe i should go and speak to my doctor again :sigh:

Although i may wait untill the end of the month when i can go see my doc about having my implant changed and see how it goes from there.

My god please don't worry you look FANTASTIC there is such a thing as a plateau, even if you havn't lost all the weight you want or are near, some people have lost 1lb one week then 10lb the next, and if you are on all the time(i suffer from this as well) that can be very unpredictable chin up, you look amazing, as a million people will tell you

Ahh thanks chick :D

A bit late coming onto this thread but just saying the same as many others...

I've weighed myself on my scales a few times when they've shown no loss and then had good to reasonable losses at the chemist.

Now I don't really take the home scales seriously and more often than not, don't go on them.

You'll have lost Tanya.

Alex

Back