• Tried but ....no

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
GINGER...Does it do it for you?

are we talking biscuits????

anything but babes!!! NO FOOD ALLOWED!!!

Do you mean ginger as in the spice - in soup maybe?

Or ginger as in redheads?

Sorry to be so dim.

x

Had to say "Hell yeah" My dad has ginger hair and I love him to bits :D
I DON'T have ginger hair though,just for the record. ;)

As in hair!!!! lol just a very random post...i was bored and something got me thinking about ginger haired men?!?!?! go figure

ewww. its not even his ginger hair that turns me off him... hes such a twat!!!! FFBB noooooooo

well it defoe does it for me max in eastenders rex in bb and and wait 4 it james hewitt i dont no if its the hair but dam there all so cool n sexy

max.....ooooh, i definitely would!

works for me. although lack of ginger doesnt automatically mean its a dealbreaker, i just seem to go that way :cool:

I know....hhhmmm ginger pubes.. nic you will be converted I dont know if its red hair or the gorden ramsey voice and the fact that he makes food which I cany eat but I love rex, havnt said that my track record man wise indicates that I am the least reliable source available.hhhmmmm.

No, hair for me hunni.... i love a bald man whoop whoop! but, lke you i am the last person to ask on the man front...oh well...at least i will do find when i am old and doddery...they will all have no hair!!!!

I dont mind ginger hair at all - i would never rule anyone out on any personal feature - im such a deep person and can be attracted to the most quirkiest of people!

But i have to say ginger people normally have really white skin and then if they have bright ginger pubes that would not be that attractive - but i guess by the time u got to see their pubes you would be love (well any respectable person like myself of course) so then u would just love them anyway! lol

Know what you mean julz...but, no...ginger is just a no go area..i would keep them as a good friend and never step over the mark in my heart ... its just something about really white skin and loads freckels and yes....ginger pubes NO i will never be converted

aaahhh Nic poor gingy blokes in Rochdale..but I do have a friend Evan who is ginger with allowish skin no frecles and brown eyes he is lush but boo hoo he likes them boys them boys.. still robert redford, eric stolz, julianne moore, cate blancett etc they are pretty fit anyother noteable red heads out there?

Back